Dior 2-colour eyeshadow Diorsweet

No Image

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hot pink and light pink - love the light pink, but the hot pink, yikes. Tried to wear it a number of times as a liner, in the crease, on the lid, with other colours, and really I cannot get it to work at all. That said, the light pink is luscious and really pretty, and I am almost through that colour and would rebuy if it came by itself as it is the best pink I ever used. Quality is excellent, no scent per se, and lovely to apply. The hot pink truth be told is a fun try, though, so the duo is worth it if you are into pinks.

on 5/26/2007 9:05:00 AM

I am a sucker for pink e/s. This duo has a very soft pink and a bold hot pink. They look awesome together! Great texture and fantastic lasting power. It's so easy to apply and blend. I will definitely keep buying Dior eye shadows. Great quality if you ask me. The only downside is the price. It's rather expensive!

For reference: I'm a pale blonde w/ blue eyes.

continued >>

on 10/29/2005 10:02:00 AM

Love the pinks :) Always wanted something that's pink on my eyes, and this is it. Although, I have to take 1 lippie off because the light pink doesn't show up on my light asian skin at all. The deep pink though, offers a very nice contrast. Used with pink/rose lip gloss, the effects are very nice, and long-lasting :) It's worth a try! .

on 8/22/2005 6:53:00 AM

This is a duo eyeshadow and one side is a hot pink and the other is a soft pink. The texture is super fine and soft. It's easy to blend and apply but it's not as bright on the eyes as it is in its packaging. That was a bummer. I tried using it wet as an eyeshadow wash and that turned out brighter, so I was happy. This is superrr expensive too. I got this as a gift because otherwise a broke college student like me can't afford Dior make-up.