LUSH Godiva Solid 2 in 1

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
LUSH Godiva Solid 2 in 1
LUSH Cosmetics' Godiva solid shampooGodiva Solid 2 in 1

4.3

Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Perfume, Hibiscus Extract (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis), Stearic Acid, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimide, Camella Oil (Camella japonita), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia ternifolia), Coconut Butter (Cocos nucifera), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), Palmarossa Oil (Cymbopogan martini), Jasmine Flowers (Jasminum officinale), Lanolin, Cocamide DEA, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Smells amazing! I love jasmine and this delivers. It has a sweet scent to it as well. It's a 2-in-1 shampoo bar but does not weigh down my oily hair. It doesn't detangle well though. Lathers well and makes my bathroom smell amazing; no need for air freshener!

on 7/19/2010 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The scent alone is worth 5!!!! I am in love with the scent. I want to purchase a puck just to leave it at my desk at work. It just smells heavenly. It cleans well and lathers really well. You do not need a lot of product to get a good lather going. I gave it a 4 because it claims to be a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. It does nothing to condition my hair. I still have to follow up with conditioner. None of their conditioners though, they do nothing for my hair.

on 8/17/2006 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this really is the most amazing heady jasmine scent this side of Serge Lutens' A La Nuit. The shampoo itself cleans well but only someone with short, fine hair will be able to do without conditioner. For this reason I wish Lush could come out with a Godiva-scented separate conditioner so I could smell it all day long. As it is I need to use regular conditioner, which somewhat negates the scent benefits to the hair. But at least for three glorious minutes in the shower I smell utterly sexy. I've got no problems with the shampoo's actual performance....doesn't make my hair limp or dry, that's good enough for me. Also works well as a body soap.

Video Reviews & Tutorials