LUSH Godiva Solid 2-in-1 Shampoo Bar

Filtered by skin type : Other
LUSH Godiva Solid 2-in-1 Shampoo Bar
LUSH Cosmetics' Godiva solid shampooGodiva Solid 2-in-1 Shampoo Bar

3.7

Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Perfume, Hibiscus Extract (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis), Stearic Acid, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimide, Camella Oil (Camella japonita), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia ternifolia), Coconut Butter (Cocos nucifera), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), Palmarossa Oil (Cymbopogan martini), Jasmine Flowers (Jasminum officinale), Lanolin, Cocamide DEA, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool.

on 8/7/2014 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the solid shampoo idea, and I love lush, but for my dyed blond hair this was a NIGHTMARE!!!! don't use if your hair is dry at all! It will be breaking off.

on 5/15/2014 10:03:00 PM

Love love love this product, it has the greatest smell of jasmine and leaves my hair softer and shinier than any other shampoo I've ever tried. It definitely is a must try!

on 12/11/2009 4:10:00 PM

It has a strong smell but I actually like it (for once). It conditions just enough and lasts forever. I love that there's no extra packaging and it's easy to travel with.

my first lush dry solid shampoo and im loving it! the smell is great and the lather rocks! i can shampoo my hair everyday with this and not see any breakage. u do however need conditioner. it's definitely not a 2 in 1 shampoo. makes my hair bouncy and shiny. will be buying more for myself and for others!!!

I LOVE this product. It is the first shampoo bar that I have used and it makes my hair feel and look fantastic. I have thick thick wavy hair, and after using this my waves are actually defined and not frizzy at all - for once in my life I do not have to use a myriad of other products to get manageable, shiny hair. I know it is a 2-in-1 bar, but I do actually use a little conditioner on the ends.

But here's the thing: after lathering up and rinsing, it makes my hair feel NASTY - like sort of greasy, and squeaky. YUCK. But just give it a chance, because it is like a miracle after you get out of the shower. It also seems like it will last a long time, I have been using it for about 2 weeks and it doesn't look any smaller than when I started. I will be buying this again and again.

on 5/8/2006 12:41:00 PM

I really, really like the heady jasmine smell of this. It lasts a long time on the hair, too. However, when I used this--swiping the bar directly against my hair--it left my hair greasy and stiff ALL DAY. I think this was caused by the bits of cocoa butter in the bar, which are meant to condition. It took several days to wash this out using a different shampoo. If I work up a lather in my hands, and then apply it to my hair, it's better, but the conditioning effect that you pay extra for no longer applies, so you need to use a separate conditioner after. I've been using this as a body soap, just to finish it up. It's moisturizing, but the bits of butter are too greasy even on my super-dry skin. I won't buy this again, and will have to use Lush's other jasmine-scented products for my smell fix, although none of them smell as good as Godiva, unfortunately. :(