Calvin Klein Euphoria

Calvin Klein Euphoria
EuphoriaCalvin Klein Euphoria

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

actually i really love this cheapie, it is so long last if i sprayed today, i will still smell this the next day but the smell felt a lil bit oldish and do not fit me well, i think it because i dont really get the mix between musk and berry and also my body's natural scent doesnt seem to blend really well i start to take a look at the neck as i sprayed and after ten minutes the skin became irritated. I'll consider again to repurchase because it does long last

on 7/22/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this on because I do love the way it smells on other people, but on me it is sickly sweet and nauseating.

on 5/5/2017 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Among CK's most recent perfume offerings is this dark sexy fragrance. This fragrance is a spicy gourmand. The amber and wood notes take center stage which lends to it almost a unisex quality. I don't reach for this often but when I do I find it to be spicy in all right ways.

Notes :sensual lotus blossom and black orchid. Euphoria by Calvin Klein then finishes off with amber, violet, cream, and wood notes.

This scent is a little on the strong side now that I am a mom but back in the day this was my going out scent :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Lush Green Accord

Heart Notes: Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, Black Orchid

Base notes: Liquid Amber, Black Violet, Cream Accord, Mahogany Wood

This is a sexy unisex scent (say that 3 times fast :P), that is along the same lines of Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

Not that they smell alike, but the general idea of women gravitating toward strong, sexy nighttime scents is the same.

This is like lazily swinging on a hammock at night, while you enjoy the stars and inhale the sweet fragrance of the blooming flowers and the lush green leaves, as you cuddle next to your man.

This man is the love of your life, the one you desire the most. The one your heart will never let go of, no matter what.

And how his natural scent or cologne mixes like a symphony with the fragrance of the summer night is one that you will never forget.

That's Calvin Klein Euphoria.

on 7/30/2016 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells good but as with all ck perfumes it's a waste of money because they do not last .. This and eternity are the worst with lasting power ..

on 9/14/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Redwings11 : your review was great! And I take it that you like my favorite hockey team, too?

Euphoria is the best CK perfume I have smelled in awhile. I may have to add it to my collection!!!

on 6/11/2015 6:51:00 PM

I just recently tested this at Walmart. Years ago, I was a huge fan of Calvin Klein scents, then they fell away as I had babies and raised kids.
So when I saw the tester, I had to try it. First the staying power is amazing. The scent was strong for hours, with a simple tester spritz.
Yet the smell was ok. It was a strong scent, nothing sweet or floral.
My real feeling is that it greatly reminded me of an Avon scent, Imari Seduction. The shocking part is the Avon scent is much better. Euphoria is simpler, and harsher. Imari Seduction is vastly superior in it's blend and balance , with a touch of sweetness.
So if you are familiar with either scent, you will know the strong note they share.
I imagine the staying power is similar.

Ok so I bought a dupe of this perfume for my friends birthday, and she loved it, so for my birthday she got me a rollerball bottle of this for my birthday and I fell in love with it. It reminds me very much of lady gaga's fame which has been my signature scent for the past 3 years. I like the woody and fruity balance, also it's got a strong patchouli note in it. So if you're like me and like a nice balance of woody and floral, this is a good one to try. It is very expensive, but definitely worth it 😊

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My go to fragrances shift between light/fresh and heavy/musky but hands down this is my signature scent. This fragrance mixes well on me and I am complimented by men and women alike when wearing Euphoria. It has an "intoxicating" quality about it, drawing you in, and lingering in your memory all day and night. I don't smell anything fruity on me, but scent is very personal and each person will have their own unique experience with a fragrance. This actually reminds me of how YSL Opium was back in the 80's, which of course I loved! There is a definite sexiness to this scent. I don't like the design of the bottle all that much as I've dropped it more times than I can remember, not to mention it always looks dirty because it shows fingerprints like crazy. All that aside, you can pick this up for about half the retail cost at Costco (along with a ton of other designer fragrances). I'vs been wearing this since about 2009 and will continue to wear it because it smells fantastic!

Popular Fragrances