Calvin Klein Euphoria

Calvin Klein Euphoria
EuphoriaCalvin Klein Euphoria

3.7

on 10/11/2018 4:54:00 PM

While strolling behind a couple on a beach I kept getting the most beautiful sillage from the woman's perfume. As this couple was about to depart I went and asked her what fragrance she was wearing, she told me it was Calvin Klein Euphoria. I complimented her on how gorgeous it smelled. I had no idea a CK fragrance was that good. Now one of my favourites

I have this in a 3 pack of different Euphoria rollerballls. It had original euphoria & 2 flankers. I really like the scent. It deep, mysterious, seductive, heady....every perfume from CK is a masterpiece. I have Obsessed (not to be confused w Obsession they are 2 totally different scents), CK2, CKone, & eternity I’m going to add escape real soon! I bought a big FB of Eternity so I could liberally walk through a cloud of mist. I have a bottle of One & the rest are rollerballs. I’m a huge rollerball fan proponent!!! An inexpensive way (rollerballs range between $20 and & $29 normally for 0.20oz 6ML but some brands do 0.34oz) to try a frag & I can have it with me always wherever I go In my bag. And rollerballs last s long time as long as of u can use up a 1.7oz even if u liberally Apply you your daubing & the juice is ultra concentrated.You don’t have to worry about over spraying being that odious oderiferious female that all people avoid! I like bath&bodyworks Dark Kiss bodywash w it. Ck is tied for my fave house of perfume tied w chanel I like that ck is more affordable & their perfumes smell great & they are pretty easy to get in my big town by me except that Ulta is always OOS on stuff but Walgreens carries FB (not roller). Rollerballs are the best thing since sliced bread I collect them I prob have 50 rollerballs. This is another #winner from house of ck! YES to rebuying another rollerball not a FB I’ve got too many FBs to finish & I’m broke so I don’t want to spend a lot $ on adding to my burgeoning collex 🤩

on 2/12/2018 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have no idea why this doesn't have high ratings! This is an AMAZING scent. I don't remember a day where I wore this and did not get any compliments. There would be people stopping me to ask what scent I'm wearing.

The ONLY con: Please change the bottle for this. For one thing, it's like a bullet, it doesn't fit in every bag and the cap always falls out in the bag. If you have other sharp items in your bag like keys, etc. the metal part of the perfume gets scratched easily and it's just not a good look.

But other than that... PERFECT scent. Lasts long and suits my skin very well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

actually i really love this cheapie, it is so long last if i sprayed today, i will still smell this the next day but the smell felt a lil bit oldish and do not fit me well, i think it because i dont really get the mix between musk and berry and also my body's natural scent doesnt seem to blend really well i start to take a look at the neck as i sprayed and after ten minutes the skin became irritated. I'll consider again to repurchase because it does long last

on 7/22/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this on because I do love the way it smells on other people, but on me it is sickly sweet and nauseating.

on 5/5/2017 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Among CK's most recent perfume offerings is this dark sexy fragrance. This fragrance is a spicy gourmand. The amber and wood notes take center stage which lends to it almost a unisex quality. I don't reach for this often but when I do I find it to be spicy in all right ways.

Notes :sensual lotus blossom and black orchid. Euphoria by Calvin Klein then finishes off with amber, violet, cream, and wood notes.

on 7/30/2016 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells good but as with all ck perfumes it's a waste of money because they do not last .. This and eternity are the worst with lasting power ..

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Lush Green Accord

Heart Notes: Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, Black Orchid

Base notes: Liquid Amber, Black Violet, Cream Accord, Mahogany Wood

This is a sexy unisex scent (say that 3 times fast :P), that is along the same lines of Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

Not that they smell alike, but the general idea of women gravitating toward strong, sexy nighttime scents is the same.

This is like lazily swinging on a hammock at night, while you enjoy the stars and inhale the sweet fragrance of the blooming flowers and the lush green leaves, as you cuddle next to your man.

This man is the love of your life, the one you desire the most. The one your heart will never let go of, no matter what.

And how his natural scent or cologne mixes like a symphony with the fragrance of the summer night is one that you will never forget.

That's Calvin Klein Euphoria.

This scent is a little on the strong side now that I am a mom but back in the day this was my going out scent :)

on 9/14/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Redwings11 : your review was great! And I take it that you like my favorite hockey team, too?

Euphoria is the best CK perfume I have smelled in awhile. I may have to add it to my collection!!!

Popular Fragrances