Calvin Klein Euphoria

Calvin Klein Euphoria

3.7

on 7/30/2016 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells good but as with all ck perfumes it's a waste of money because they do not last .. This and eternity are the worst with lasting power ..

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Lush Green Accord

Heart Notes: Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, Black Orchid

Base notes: Liquid Amber, Black Violet, Cream Accord, Mahogany Wood

This is a sexy unisex scent (say that 3 times fast :P), that is along the same lines of Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

Not that they smell alike, but the general idea of women gravitating toward strong, sexy nighttime scents is the same.

This is like lazily swinging on a hammock at night, while you enjoy the stars and inhale the sweet fragrance of the blooming flowers and the lush green leaves, as you cuddle next to your man.

This man is the love of your life, the one you desire the most. The one your heart will never let go of, no matter what.

And how his natural scent or cologne mixes like a symphony with the fragrance of the summer night is one that you will never forget.

That's Calvin Klein Euphoria.

To Read all 602 Reviews, Login or Join

This scent is a little on the strong side now that I am a mom but back in the day this was my going out scent :)

on 9/14/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Redwings11 : your review was great! And I take it that you like my favorite hockey team, too?

Euphoria is the best CK perfume I have smelled in awhile. I may have to add it to my collection!!!

My go to fragrances shift between light/fresh and heavy/musky but hands down this is my signature scent. This fragrance mixes well on me and I am complimented by men and women alike when wearing Euphoria. It has an "intoxicating" quality about it, drawing you in, and lingering in your memory all day and night. I don't smell anything fruity on me, but scent is very personal and each person will have their own unique experience with a fragrance. This actually reminds me of how YSL Opium was back in the 80's, which of course I loved! There is a definite sexiness to this scent. I don't like the design of the bottle all that much as I've dropped it more times than I can remember, not to mention it always looks dirty because it shows fingerprints like crazy. All that aside, you can pick this up for about half the retail cost at Costco (along with a ton of other designer fragrances). I'vs been wearing this since about 2009 and will continue to wear it because it smells fantastic!

Ok so I bought a dupe of this perfume for my friends birthday, and she loved it, so for my birthday she got me a rollerball bottle of this for my birthday and I fell in love with it. It reminds me very much of lady gaga's fame which has been my signature scent for the past 3 years. I like the woody and fruity balance, also it's got a strong patchouli note in it. So if you're like me and like a nice balance of woody and floral, this is a good one to try. It is very expensive, but definitely worth it 😊

on 6/11/2015 6:51:00 PM

I just recently tested this at Walmart. Years ago, I was a huge fan of Calvin Klein scents, then they fell away as I had babies and raised kids.
So when I saw the tester, I had to try it. First the staying power is amazing. The scent was strong for hours, with a simple tester spritz.
Yet the smell was ok. It was a strong scent, nothing sweet or floral.
My real feeling is that it greatly reminded me of an Avon scent, Imari Seduction. The shocking part is the Avon scent is much better. Euphoria is simpler, and harsher. Imari Seduction is vastly superior in it's blend and balance , with a touch of sweetness.
So if you are familiar with either scent, you will know the strong note they share.
I imagine the staying power is similar.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

CK Euphoria is probably my second all time favorite perfume, and that's saying a lot because I am a perfume fanatic! I have repurchased this maybe 7 or 8 times since it was first launched in '07! It is a very woody scent, borderline masculine, which is amazingly odd. I get compliments every single time I wear this, and I feel so sexy wearing this. This is definitely an "adult scent" I wouldn't suggest it for anyone under the age of 18. This is only for special occasions, or if I am feeling like I need a sexy boost, I will spray this.

I must warn, a little goes a long long way, and then some. This scent will stay in my clothes forever! Even after washing & drying, I can still faintly smell this in my laundry. I light spray will do the trick!

This perfume will forever stay in my collection, I just love it that much! I recommend every woman buying it at least once!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has been my signature scent since 2007. I try others, but always come back to this. It is truly lovely. I've already gone through 1,5 bottle.

I would describe it as a soft, warm, sensual and almost wet and rain-like scent. There is no other perfume that has generated so many complements for me. People seem to love it.

As with perfume it is very individual what it turns out like on the skin, and this seems to be one that can change quite notably. It is absolutely necessary to try it before buying. It complements very good with milk-honey and almond scented body lotions and shower creams.

The bottle is beautiful in my eyes, the only problems being that it can get fingerprints on the metal.

on 11/9/2014 12:54:00 AM

I like the premise of this scent. It's a pomegranate-laden take on Angel, and certainly smoother and less controversial than Angel. I get the sugared tart fruits at the top, the creamy woods at the base, and a lingering hint of clean patchouli. But ultimately, I just can't stomach the sweetness of Euphoria. My clothes smell like grenadine syrup after I wear it, and I can't wait to shower. It doesn't feel classic at all-- it feels like a contestant on "2005: When Pomegranate Fruitchoulis Had Their Day In the Sun."

Oh well, got a bottle as a gift (and that weird metal taco-shaped bottle is unique!), gonna pass it on to my 9-year-old, for whom no fragrance is too sweet.

Popular Fragrances