LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 10/22/2015 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I use it for my body and my hair which I love cause it's so easy to use and does not dry out my skin.
I use this as an everyday shampoo and even if my hair is pretty dirty after a couple days it cleans my hair really well without being too strong.
The scent is a lovely blackcurrent scent and smells sweet like a lollie.
It's really easy to use as shampoo I just slide and rub it against my wet hair and it lathers extremely well
There is nothing I can say that is bad about this product. It has lasted me a month and a half for both my body and hair and I love it.
The best way to use this product is to not cut it up and just use it as it comes. And just rub it in your hands like a normal bar of soap or rub against scalp to use as shampoo

on 12/27/2014 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Omgosh, this was a really fun product. I will probably buy as a gift for someone but not for myself again because I never found a great way to use the jelly. A lot went down the drain. However, the smell is so awesome. This made my entire restroom smell delicious. My son really enjoyed using this when he showered. Mostly throwing it around because it's so fun to play with, but it also did the job of getting him squeaky clean.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite LUSH product! I absolutely looove the fragrance! Leaves my skin nicely fragrant, which I love because I have a difficult time finding bath products that do. It *is* a bit difficult to break down on my shower sponge and it does require patience to breakdown but it's well-worth the effort.

on 3/11/2013 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This smells so sweet and fruity and I love it! It's pretty easy to use. I just pinch off a small piece and rub into one of those shower puff things and it lathers a lot. The smell doesn't linger that much though. This product also lasts such a long time. You should also try not to get water into the jar or it will melt and become liquidy.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

i bought a big jar of this simply to wash my hair with since i love the smell and was hoping it would linger on my hair (i mean, that would be totally awesome right lol). well i dont think i need to commend on how great the smell is (smells exactly like the comforter bubble bar and you snap the whip body butter) and it has sparkles in it, yay! it lathers up well when i use it in a shower puff however for some reasons it doesnt really lather up on my hair regardless how soggy my hair is. it sort of feels like it doesnt cleanse my hair properly however i must admit that i do an oil treatment everytime i wash my hair. so it feels like it doesnt lather up and it doesnt get rid of the oil properly plus it just crumbles into pieces and i have to use a lot of it. its pretty cheap for a lush item however i just dont think it works well for a shampoo for my long hair which is what i bought it for in the first place. i havent really noticed any hair-softening effects either like some reviewers have mentioned but im going to try it again the next time i wash my hair just for the hell of it!

on 1/2/2011 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I really wanted to love this product, but it just didn't work out for me. This would be a really fun soap if you have kids, but it wasn't practical for me at all.
...
First of all, the scent of Sweetie Pie was way too sweet for me. I probably should have purchased another scent instead. This smells like berries and gummy bears.
...
Secondly, the consistency was like Jell-O, which is really cool and fun, but I found it too difficult to use. When I scooped out a chunk, it would often fall onto the shower floor and wash away before I could use it. I also had a tough time working it into lather. Finally, I just started mashing a piece into my bath loofah and lathering it up into it.
...
Overall:
Pros: a fun and new product, good for kids to play with
Cons: not practical, difficult to work into a lather, a bit expensive, scent too strong and sweet for me