LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.4

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I want to preface this by saying these are a cute idea, all their jellies are fun to use but for the price they are really more of a sensory experience than anything else. These wouldn't be my first choice for daily cleansing, but for small kids who hate bath time or a cute and original gift they are a great idea.

Pros: Very cute and unique presensation of soap, it makes washing up a fun experience. The blackcurrant notes in this smell great, unfortunately that fades pretty fast. (Usually) lathers pretty well with a washcloth unless you don't use it fast enough.

Cons: Very messy, chunks end up falling out even when I try to be careful, since it takes a lot to wash my whole body and I lose some it makes it very expensive per ounce. I'm not sure what sort of container would work best but I am not fond of the current ones in the shower. I would not repurchase since I'd rather buy something else at Lush.

This product smells amazing! The way I use it is I chop the product in little squares and use one square on a wash cloth for showering and let it lather in the whole cloth and just rub it all over. Now, the price is a bit too expensive in my opinion but I would buy it again and use it once or twice a week, mostly because I prefer the Honey I Washed The Kids soap. This lovely jelly leaves my skin moisturised and smelling like a femme fatale unicorn. I think it's a great product overall.

Smells kinda like the comforter bubble bar but not fully. I've used this as shampoo and body soap. I prefer the shampoo, left my hair super soft. It's kinda hard to use and pieces fall off left and right but in heard you can stick it in a piece of pantie hose to keep it together

While my fiance & I enjoyed the sweet smell of this solid shower gel, we both were annoyed with its jiggly consistency. It's difficult to break off a piece to use on a loofah or even to hold the whole thing in your hand. I feel like half of the container went down the drain, so it wasn't very economical for us. I wouldn't buy any of the jellies again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

You definitely need to be the kind of person who can appreciate this for what it is~ a concept product, designed to be fun, stand out from your normal blah routine, and smell delicious.

I love it! Obviously if I'm in a hurry it doesn't work for me, but I take around 4 showers a day and I love playing around with this stuff in the shower (even better when you've got your SO with you!) it's just a FUN product.

I took a lippie off because the smell is a bit like cough syrup after a while.

on 3/8/2007 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I don't understand the reviews that say this is hard to hold, I've found it easy to use, the smell is DIVINE and will make your whole bathroom smell like food.

Everyone whom I've had smell Sweetie Pie was absolutely delighted and wanted to eat it :)

even my uber-masculine boyfriend loves it, he says it smells like jellybeans.

it's very gentle and hasn't dried my skin out at all, even in the dry patches.

I am proud to say I have mastered the technique of using the lush shower jellys! I keep a chunk in a shampoo tin, and when the time is right turn off the shower, take out a small amount and squish onto my soft (synthetic) loofah until the loofah is full of soapy bubbles. Et voila! This does indeed smell like blackcurrant doughnuts to me, and has cute little bits of glitter in which wash away but are fun to look at (i'm easily pleased). YOu do have to be careful that it doesn't wash away, but my tactics usully prevent this from happening. It doesn't do much clensing-wise so i use soap as well, but it smells nice and is fun and cheap so i treat myself! I use the loofer to scrub anyway so I might as well! I would reccomend to anyone who enjoys/is as fanatic about the showering experiance as me. I'm moving onto the strawberry one next, wohoo!

Popular Gels/Soaps