LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.7

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-4- this is by far my faverite shower jelly from lush i dont really like the scents on the other but i absolutely love the scent on this one. in my opinion they lather up really easy and the best way to use them is to not cut a bit off but to use them whole and just glide them over your body. sometimes if you do cut them up they can slip out of your hands and you probably wont find them until you let your bath water out. didnt give it a five because in my opinion the scent could last longer because as soon as you wash it off the scent is gone but the actual things has lasted me months .

price- in my opinion the price is very good considering how long it lasts

packaging- i love the packaging because its different to everything else and its unscerwable and isnt like the packaging on everything else you buy from lush.

am defo re-purchasing and recommending!!!! <3 in love

on 10/22/2015 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I use it for my body and my hair which I love cause it's so easy to use and does not dry out my skin.
I use this as an everyday shampoo and even if my hair is pretty dirty after a couple days it cleans my hair really well without being too strong.
The scent is a lovely blackcurrent scent and smells sweet like a lollie.
It's really easy to use as shampoo I just slide and rub it against my wet hair and it lathers extremely well
There is nothing I can say that is bad about this product. It has lasted me a month and a half for both my body and hair and I love it.
The best way to use this product is to not cut it up and just use it as it comes. And just rub it in your hands like a normal bar of soap or rub against scalp to use as shampoo

on 6/23/2015 11:03:00 PM

I received this as a birthday gift. I must admit it is one of my favourite LUSH scents EVER. However I found the jelly very difficult to use. I ended up losing a lot of it down the shower drain and couldn't lather it up. Overall, it was interesting to try and as a gift it was nice

This stuff is very wobbly! It smells like a mix of grape juice and Ribena. Fun to use and amazing texture on skin.. feels like you're getting a jello massage. Washes well and leaves skin supple. Be careful not to use this in a bath tub though, as it could be slippery! An all in one product that's good for travelling.

This product is super fun. It's literally like jelly. I like to store it in the fridge and then take a spoonful into the shower with me when needed, I feel like in the Australian summer it may melt if not kept cool. The jelly has shimmer in it, though this does not transfer to the skin. It smells very sweet and fruity, like cherries and strawberries. Lush claims this smells like cherry and coconut, though personally I cannot detect the coconut so would not recommend buying it if the coconut scent is what is pulling you. However, it lathers well and leaves my skin feeling very soft, I did not even want to moisturise afterwards (though I would recommend doing so to be honest). It lasts a long time though can be a little more inconvenient than a traditional soap or shower gel. Be careful not to drop it or it will go straight down the drain!

on 12/27/2014 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Omgosh, this was a really fun product. I will probably buy as a gift for someone but not for myself again because I never found a great way to use the jelly. A lot went down the drain. However, the smell is so awesome. This made my entire restroom smell delicious. My son really enjoyed using this when he showered. Mostly throwing it around because it's so fun to play with, but it also did the job of getting him squeaky clean.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love the smell of this, its sweet and fruity just what i love. I don't really know if i like the jelly, its hard to use most of it just seems to fall down the plug hole! I would buy it to use it once in a while wouldn't use it if i'm in a rush as its a little bit time consuming and takes a while to lather up. If you are thinking of buying it, simply cause of the smell, you will not be disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite LUSH product! I absolutely looove the fragrance! Leaves my skin nicely fragrant, which I love because I have a difficult time finding bath products that do. It *is* a bit difficult to break down on my shower sponge and it does require patience to breakdown but it's well-worth the effort.

on 5/22/2013 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It's cute and funny n wobbley but not for everyday use I don't think. I prefer to use lush shower gel and soap

on 4/4/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ok so I'm going to have to eat my words..I wrote a review about Lush saying I would never shop their again after multiple product let-dowsn, but then I decided to try this sweetie pie shower jelly. I've tried their shower gels (ok..but I ran through them too fast) I find bars of soap drying, and I wanted something new and exciting. Shower Jellies are definitely exciting this makes me so excited to take a shower!! It smells incredible and makes my shower smell amazing. All I do is take out a small chunk with my fingers (or a knife...more sanitary), crush it up into my loofah..and it suds up immediately. you really don't need much product at all. It's not drying as far as I can tell but not that moisturizing, no sparkles are left on my skin. I recommend this product above all of Lushes shower ges/soaps because it makes showering so much fun!! I think that's what Lush is best at, making pampering yourself something you look forward to.

EDIT: I got tired of this pretty quickly. I'm almost done with the large size tub and am forcing myself to finish it. The novelty of it wore off and the smell started to annoy me. Now I wish I had gotten whoosh. I've moved on to lush soaps now since loofahs started to freak me out with all the bacteria and what not. Won't repurchase this