LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.8

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-4- this is by far my faverite shower jelly from lush i dont really like the scents on the other but i absolutely love the scent on this one. in my opinion they lather up really easy and the best way to use them is to not cut a bit off but to use them whole and just glide them over your body. sometimes if you do cut them up they can slip out of your hands and you probably wont find them until you let your bath water out. didnt give it a five because in my opinion the scent could last longer because as soon as you wash it off the scent is gone but the actual things has lasted me months .

price- in my opinion the price is very good considering how long it lasts

packaging- i love the packaging because its different to everything else and its unscerwable and isnt like the packaging on everything else you buy from lush.

am defo re-purchasing and recommending!!!! <3 in love

on 2/12/2015 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this product. One of my favorite LUSH products (especially price wise).

Pros:
It lathers well if you use a loofah.
I was sweaty and gross and it cleaned me well and made me smell great.
I used it last night and woke up and could smell it on my skin.
Great price, you hardly need any for a good wash and it lasts ages.

Cons:
The texture is quite thick and trying to get a piece for the shower was a bit difficult, I have long nails so I just ripped some off but you could use a knife or spoon I'm sure.

If you have any issues with using it I'd definitely recommend putting a small amount on a loofah or flannel and lathering it up. Way easier than rubbing yourself with the actual jelly.

on 8/4/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love with Whoosh, as are my two daughters. I thought they would like this more since it is sparkly and smells sweet. Unfortunately the sweet smell becomes overpowering and overwhelming the shower. It is a nice scent but is cloying.
I am a sucker for gimmicky bath stuff and love the shower jelly but I will be sticking with the Whoosh scent from now on.

on 8/1/2014 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Let me start off by saying that the smell is what drew me towards this product; I didn't really think of what would happen when I actually used it, so let me tell you how it is.

This stuff is messy. I read reviews before purchasing and I agree with the majority of them; clumps fall off of the jelly and clog your shower. Whether you cut a piece off or use it whole, the fact that it will be all over the shower floor is inevitable.
That being said, it smells like heaven and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I do have a strange recommendation though:
take a knife and cut a piece off, put it on a washcloth and SPREAD IT ON THE CLOTH. When you get in the shower, put some water on it and rub it together for some lather. There you go, no clumps, easy clean. I cannot see this product working too well on a loofah.
I would repurchase, but I just wish Lush would maybe use a squeeze bottle? I don't know, just do something to avoid those annoying blobs of jelly that make the shower floor all slippery :(
Overall, I am quite content with this product.

***UPDATE***
This stuff completely fell apart on me! All chunky and no longer put together. It's not even a jelly anymore. Don't think I will be repurchasing

on 11/9/2012 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the smell , texture , its foamy , cute and we always use it after work out as the smell quiet strong - never broke ! yet ? so yes go for it its fun little wobbly thing .

While my fiance & I enjoyed the sweet smell of this solid shower gel, we both were annoyed with its jiggly consistency. It's difficult to break off a piece to use on a loofah or even to hold the whole thing in your hand. I feel like half of the container went down the drain, so it wasn't very economical for us. I wouldn't buy any of the jellies again.

on 9/17/2012 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I received this product in a swap, and I'm glad I did--I think I'd be irritated if I'd paid for it. It's like rubber soap--or really tough chunks of Jell-O--in a tub, which makes it very difficult to use. First you have to break off a chunk (I usually need to dig my nails into it to break a bit off), then squish it into a Buf-Puf body sponge or, even better, a Salux washcloth. Even then, chunks break off and end up in the bottom of the shower. That having been said, though, I do love the berry-currant scent and how soft it leaves my skin. But despite that, I won't purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is the second shower jelly that I have used (The Joy Of Jelly was my first). I love the scent, it smells like sour blackcurrants and sour cherries though Lush say that it also contains coconut and bergamont. It is really fruity and lovely. It kind of smells like a sour version of The Comforter. I think it is my favourite shower jelly. The scent lingered on my skin and I was also really suprised at how soft it left my skin. I was amazed, I didn't even want to moisturise because my skin was so soft (but I did! Haha). I use this by breaking off a little bit of the jelly by scooping it up with a plastic spoon and then breaking it up on my sponge and in my hands and it creates a LOT of lather which I love!! It is an amazing product and I would reccommend it to anyone! :D

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

As others have stated, this product is very gimmicky. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but a little difficult to use, as it takes work to break up the chunks and build a good lather. Sometimes small chunks of it will slip away from you and land on the shower floor, which is rather annoying and wasteful.
Like the You Snap The Whip Body Butter, this smells of root beer with a splash of cherry soda, in my opinion, but doesn't have the mineral overtone that the body butter has. The scent is much more pure. Unfortunately, the scent isn't very strong (I have found this to be the case with every LUSH shower gel that I've tried). I realize that highly fragrant shower products are not ideal for my skin, but when I'm in the mood for something fragrant, I really want to be able to smell it, otherwise, what's the point?? I'm currently living in a dorm and there are shower stalls right next to each other. I was taking a shower this evening and could smell this product as I was using it. But as soon as another girl began taking a shower, I couldn't smell this AT ALL! The fragrance was completely overtaken by whatever coconutty body wash she was using, which, as it happens, smelled good, and I will bet cost her less money. Not surprisingly, the scent doesn't linger on your skin. So yeah, I can't say I'm impressed. I'm glad I only purchased a small container of this.

I haven't tried putting it in the freezer yet, which sounds like a nice idea for the summer. I might repurchase this or another shower jelly at that time and give it a try, since the price of the shower jellies is slightly more reasonable than the shower gels.

Overall, I don't recommend this product too highly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my 2nd favorite product from LUSH. Whoosh is my #1! :)

Not so sure what the glitter is for, but I still like it!

I cut this into cubes so I'm not fumbling around in the shower, trying to squeeze off a piece to smash into my loofa!