LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.4

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-4- this is by far my faverite shower jelly from lush i dont really like the scents on the other but i absolutely love the scent on this one. in my opinion they lather up really easy and the best way to use them is to not cut a bit off but to use them whole and just glide them over your body. sometimes if you do cut them up they can slip out of your hands and you probably wont find them until you let your bath water out. didnt give it a five because in my opinion the scent could last longer because as soon as you wash it off the scent is gone but the actual things has lasted me months .

price- in my opinion the price is very good considering how long it lasts

packaging- i love the packaging because its different to everything else and its unscerwable and isnt like the packaging on everything else you buy from lush.

am defo re-purchasing and recommending!!!! <3 in love

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I want to preface this by saying these are a cute idea, all their jellies are fun to use but for the price they are really more of a sensory experience than anything else. These wouldn't be my first choice for daily cleansing, but for small kids who hate bath time or a cute and original gift they are a great idea.

Pros: Very cute and unique presensation of soap, it makes washing up a fun experience. The blackcurrant notes in this smell great, unfortunately that fades pretty fast. (Usually) lathers pretty well with a washcloth unless you don't use it fast enough.

Cons: Very messy, chunks end up falling out even when I try to be careful, since it takes a lot to wash my whole body and I lose some it makes it very expensive per ounce. I'm not sure what sort of container would work best but I am not fond of the current ones in the shower. I would not repurchase since I'd rather buy something else at Lush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The scent of this is divine, however I will not repurchase as the jelly format is not practical for use in the bath/shower. I lose most of it down the plug hole!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a fun and cute way to get yourself clean..Smells like Ribena and is sparkly and squishy. I break off a little each time onto my shower puff and lather myself up with it. It lasts forever that way! I also sometimes shampoo my hair with it and it leaves it squeaky clean!
Though it is fun to wash with, I don't know if I will be repurchasing after this tub runs out.

on 5/22/2013 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It's cute and funny n wobbley but not for everyday use I don't think. I prefer to use lush shower gel and soap

Smells kinda like the comforter bubble bar but not fully. I've used this as shampoo and body soap. I prefer the shampoo, left my hair super soft. It's kinda hard to use and pieces fall off left and right but in heard you can stick it in a piece of pantie hose to keep it together

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

As others have stated, this product is very gimmicky. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but a little difficult to use, as it takes work to break up the chunks and build a good lather. Sometimes small chunks of it will slip away from you and land on the shower floor, which is rather annoying and wasteful.
Like the You Snap The Whip Body Butter, this smells of root beer with a splash of cherry soda, in my opinion, but doesn't have the mineral overtone that the body butter has. The scent is much more pure. Unfortunately, the scent isn't very strong (I have found this to be the case with every LUSH shower gel that I've tried). I realize that highly fragrant shower products are not ideal for my skin, but when I'm in the mood for something fragrant, I really want to be able to smell it, otherwise, what's the point?? I'm currently living in a dorm and there are shower stalls right next to each other. I was taking a shower this evening and could smell this product as I was using it. But as soon as another girl began taking a shower, I couldn't smell this AT ALL! The fragrance was completely overtaken by whatever coconutty body wash she was using, which, as it happens, smelled good, and I will bet cost her less money. Not surprisingly, the scent doesn't linger on your skin. So yeah, I can't say I'm impressed. I'm glad I only purchased a small container of this.

I haven't tried putting it in the freezer yet, which sounds like a nice idea for the summer. I might repurchase this or another shower jelly at that time and give it a try, since the price of the shower jellies is slightly more reasonable than the shower gels.

Overall, I don't recommend this product too highly.

on 5/8/2010 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of those products that is a "nice to have" but not a "must have." It smells like blueberries or blackberries; exactly like The Comforter bubblebar and You Snap the Whip body butter.

I use this when I'm needing a pick-me-up, as the smell makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The jelly consistency is a neat concept, yet rather annoying as it slips easily in the shower. It does lather up nicely, and a 100g tub lasts a good couple of months. It also leaves my skin smelling absolutely delicious and feeling rather nice.

I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Im so torn of what kind of review I should give this product! You know , like when u'r not sure you actually like a product or not and cant decide how many lippies it deserves? Well , here I am!

The only thing I will say is that : This shower Jelly is so FUN to use! I laughed the entire time in the shower , while using this! Just because I felt a bit like a kid , playing with a slippery "monster" , that tried to escape me all the time!

I managed to wash myself , but it took longer then usual :-) . Smells OK'ish , probably not exactly like what I'd usually use ...

I'd use it again just because it brings out the kid in me so much , and I love it , had such a giggle in the shower with it!

I'll edit after more uses ( if the giggling stops after the novelty runs out ).

Video Reviews & Tutorials