LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

4.1

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 10/22/2015 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I use it for my body and my hair which I love cause it's so easy to use and does not dry out my skin.
I use this as an everyday shampoo and even if my hair is pretty dirty after a couple days it cleans my hair really well without being too strong.
The scent is a lovely blackcurrent scent and smells sweet like a lollie.
It's really easy to use as shampoo I just slide and rub it against my wet hair and it lathers extremely well
There is nothing I can say that is bad about this product. It has lasted me a month and a half for both my body and hair and I love it.
The best way to use this product is to not cut it up and just use it as it comes. And just rub it in your hands like a normal bar of soap or rub against scalp to use as shampoo

on 11/30/2013 6:03:00 PM

This is one of my favourite shower products. The smell is nice and girly and I also like the glitters! It's also very fun to play with in the shower but you have to be really careful and not drop your soap (lol) because it will go down the drain... They should make a shower gel with this scent! It works best when you take a little piece, put it into a shower puff and squeeze it: you will get a lot of foam and bubbles.

While my fiance & I enjoyed the sweet smell of this solid shower gel, we both were annoyed with its jiggly consistency. It's difficult to break off a piece to use on a loofah or even to hold the whole thing in your hand. I feel like half of the container went down the drain, so it wasn't very economical for us. I wouldn't buy any of the jellies again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my 2nd favorite product from LUSH. Whoosh is my #1! :)

Not so sure what the glitter is for, but I still like it!

I cut this into cubes so I'm not fumbling around in the shower, trying to squeeze off a piece to smash into my loofa!

on 9/16/2011 7:45:00 AM

Too difficult to use as an everyday body wash and the smell is kind of useless if it only lasts for the minute you are using it to wash youreself... i dont ask for much with the smell other than i like to smell nice after initially getting out of the shower just so i feel "clean". But no. It might as well be unscented. It is the coolest looking thing i have seen in lush though, i love how it has glitter through it even though i usually cringe at having glitter on anything (it just seems tacky to me 90% of the time). I eventually gave up trying to wash myself with this as it didnt seem to lather very well with my loofah (i blame my loofah though, not the jelly as it lathered in my hair just fine) and i just used it to wash my hair. My hair does smell faintly of sweetie pie which is a plus, my hair wasnt dried out by it either it actually feels pretty softer than usual which is another plus buttt its also too hard to wash my hair with it because i found the chunks of jelly i was putting in my hair kept falling out >:(. so its basicly very difficult to use, and if youre using it as a body wash the smell doesnt last very long at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this item in one of the LUSH gift boxes (so I can't really determine the price..) and really like it.

I enjoy the texture, its fun to use. I put it on a loofah in the shower. It smells incredible while using, unfortunately it doesn't last long afterwards like I wish it would.

It does leave me feeling clean, which I look for in shower/bath products.

As I said, the smell is amazing, but I do recognize it can be too sweet for some tastes (not mine for sure!) so it is all relevant to perosnal preference.

I would buy again when I finish my jar (great packaging btw). Yum!

on 11/20/2008 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I adore the smell of this. I'm into sweet smells, so it's perfect for me. It's not easy to use, but the smell is worth it.

on 3/26/2007 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This came in the Very Berry giftbox and didn't think I was going to enjoy it but boy was I wrong. It makes showering fun! I just use a tiny amount and squish it in my shower puff. The lather smells like gummy bears, so yummy! It also leaves my skin feeling soft. I prefer this over any shower gel any day.