LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Filtered by skin type : Other
LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

4.3

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 3/31/2013 2:53:00 AM

Smells like comforter bubble bar. Lathers amazingly well on a salux cloth and only a tiny bit is needed. I don't get why a bunch of people say its wasteful and expensive unless they're just mashing it against their skin of course there would be no lather then. With the salux and a small 1 inch cube or less you get a ton of lather and bubbles. Really feel clean after using. Cheaper on the lush uk site than the us site if you're buying online. Cut it up into little bits then put back in the jar, so you can just take a piece out whenever you plan to use, instead of wrestling with a jar of jelly with wet hands.

on 8/23/2012 9:56:00 PM

Love the scent of this, but I have yet to master not losing chunks of this when I break it off and try to make lather on my washcloth. I do not use shower poofs because it is hard to track how long you have used one for. I will keep trying. I did drop this in the tub, yuk...now I want to use this up simply so it does not harbor bacteria. I should store it in the fridge.

I love Sweetie Pie!!! The blackcurrant smell is amazing, it's very sweet compared to Lush's other blackcurrant product 'The Comforter'. I keep mine in the shower and break off a tiny chunk to massage into my loofah, a little goes a long way and I get insane amounts of lather from such a small piece. I guess the only con is it doesn't really work if it's not used in a loofah. I'd say this is one of the most affordable Lush products, as it's only $11 and will last you about a year. I've had mine for three months and I'm not even a third of the way done!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials