LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.7

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 10/22/2015 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I use it for my body and my hair which I love cause it's so easy to use and does not dry out my skin.
I use this as an everyday shampoo and even if my hair is pretty dirty after a couple days it cleans my hair really well without being too strong.
The scent is a lovely blackcurrent scent and smells sweet like a lollie.
It's really easy to use as shampoo I just slide and rub it against my wet hair and it lathers extremely well
There is nothing I can say that is bad about this product. It has lasted me a month and a half for both my body and hair and I love it.
The best way to use this product is to not cut it up and just use it as it comes. And just rub it in your hands like a normal bar of soap or rub against scalp to use as shampoo

on 2/12/2015 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this product. One of my favorite LUSH products (especially price wise).

Pros:
It lathers well if you use a loofah.
I was sweaty and gross and it cleaned me well and made me smell great.
I used it last night and woke up and could smell it on my skin.
Great price, you hardly need any for a good wash and it lasts ages.

Cons:
The texture is quite thick and trying to get a piece for the shower was a bit difficult, I have long nails so I just ripped some off but you could use a knife or spoon I'm sure.

If you have any issues with using it I'd definitely recommend putting a small amount on a loofah or flannel and lathering it up. Way easier than rubbing yourself with the actual jelly.

on 11/30/2013 6:03:00 PM

This is one of my favourite shower products. The smell is nice and girly and I also like the glitters! It's also very fun to play with in the shower but you have to be really careful and not drop your soap (lol) because it will go down the drain... They should make a shower gel with this scent! It works best when you take a little piece, put it into a shower puff and squeeze it: you will get a lot of foam and bubbles.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite LUSH product! I absolutely looove the fragrance! Leaves my skin nicely fragrant, which I love because I have a difficult time finding bath products that do. It *is* a bit difficult to break down on my shower sponge and it does require patience to breakdown but it's well-worth the effort.

on 3/31/2013 2:53:00 AM

Smells like comforter bubble bar. Lathers amazingly well on a salux cloth and only a tiny bit is needed. I don't get why a bunch of people say its wasteful and expensive unless they're just mashing it against their skin of course there would be no lather then. With the salux and a small 1 inch cube or less you get a ton of lather and bubbles. Really feel clean after using. Cheaper on the lush uk site than the us site if you're buying online. Cut it up into little bits then put back in the jar, so you can just take a piece out whenever you plan to use, instead of wrestling with a jar of jelly with wet hands.

on 3/11/2013 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This smells so sweet and fruity and I love it! It's pretty easy to use. I just pinch off a small piece and rub into one of those shower puff things and it lathers a lot. The smell doesn't linger that much though. This product also lasts such a long time. You should also try not to get water into the jar or it will melt and become liquidy.

on 1/22/2013 12:45:00 PM

I love this product! And I've mastered how to use it! You just break off a LITTLE piece, put it in ur washcloth, fold the washcloth in half, squish the jelly with the washcloth, and use it! I've had mine since the beginning of november, and I haven't even used half of it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is the second shower jelly that I have used (The Joy Of Jelly was my first). I love the scent, it smells like sour blackcurrants and sour cherries though Lush say that it also contains coconut and bergamont. It is really fruity and lovely. It kind of smells like a sour version of The Comforter. I think it is my favourite shower jelly. The scent lingered on my skin and I was also really suprised at how soft it left my skin. I was amazed, I didn't even want to moisturise because my skin was so soft (but I did! Haha). I use this by breaking off a little bit of the jelly by scooping it up with a plastic spoon and then breaking it up on my sponge and in my hands and it creates a LOT of lather which I love!! It is an amazing product and I would reccommend it to anyone! :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my 2nd favorite product from LUSH. Whoosh is my #1! :)

Not so sure what the glitter is for, but I still like it!

I cut this into cubes so I'm not fumbling around in the shower, trying to squeeze off a piece to smash into my loofa!

on 6/24/2011 6:02:00 AM

Lush shower jellies are extremely cool and unique. Its a fun jelly in a small travel and eco friendly jar. I just rub my luffa on top while its still in the jar and it suds up really well.
I also noticed that the lid said you can use this as shampoo so I just rubbed the ends of my hair directly in the pot and it lathered up instantly. I didn't really think it would do much for my hair especially without conditioner but it left my hair incredibly soft and shiny.