LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Filtered by age: 30-35
LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.3

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

This stuff is very wobbly! It smells like a mix of grape juice and Ribena. Fun to use and amazing texture on skin.. feels like you're getting a jello massage. Washes well and leaves skin supple. Be careful not to use this in a bath tub though, as it could be slippery! An all in one product that's good for travelling.

on 12/27/2014 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Omgosh, this was a really fun product. I will probably buy as a gift for someone but not for myself again because I never found a great way to use the jelly. A lot went down the drain. However, the smell is so awesome. This made my entire restroom smell delicious. My son really enjoyed using this when he showered. Mostly throwing it around because it's so fun to play with, but it also did the job of getting him squeaky clean.

I loved loved love (still) the smell of Sweetie Pie. I also love the look of it too--the deep purple with magical purple glitter--makes me feel like a witchy-woman when I use it. Which is always fun!
A little goes a long way too so I thought the price was prettyt good. Plus it made my skin so soft and supple afterwards and the smell lingered softly. I live in a cold, dry climate and this product worked so well and replenishing my skin's moisture (and not taking any of my much-needed own oils away) that I didn't even need a moisturizer afterwards. And that is unheard of.
The sparkles are pretty to look at, but don't worry: they don't stick around once your bath/shower is over.
Yah! Thanks Lush!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a super fun soap! The consistency is just like jello, wiggly and jiggly = super fun. Smells very fruity like candy or grape crush. I can't put my finger on it, but I love the scent. It doesn't linger and isn't overpowering while you use it though. At first, I couldn't get this to work. I tried to get a lather with just my hands and it didn't produce very much. Then I tried with working it in my mesh sponge and viola! Tons of lather and bubbles. As much as I love this, I probably will not purchase in the future. This was initially such a novelty to me and to my knowledge, lush is the only one to have a jelly soap that I have seen. Sorry if I am wrong! I have since just started making my own and having fun with an array of scents that I like and choose from and it is sooooo much cheaper to make it at home. With that said, thank you lush for introducing such a novel idea!

on 6/30/2009 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Love the black currant scent!!.......but................

all in all a waste of money!! the girl said it would last about 3 weeks but it didn't even last a week!breaks off into tiny little pieces, is really slippery just a waste of money.

on 3/26/2007 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This came in the Very Berry giftbox and didn't think I was going to enjoy it but boy was I wrong. It makes showering fun! I just use a tiny amount and squish it in my shower puff. The lather smells like gummy bears, so yummy! It also leaves my skin feeling soft. I prefer this over any shower gel any day.

on 7/26/2006 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wayyy too sweet for me. So much so that it made me nauseaus. I really hate to waste but I just washed the other 1/2 down the drain. I can't get thru it and it didn't grow on me. Headache inducing. It does smell like super sweet cherry cough drops as the other reviewers have mentioned. Not the smell I'm looking to have on my skin. Not to mention the little pieces of "glitter" which actually felt more like little slivers of glass when rubbed on the skin.

First of all, I must make a disclaimr that I'm a LUSH addict, and this happened only over a week. In the past, taking a shower is just a routine for me so that I'm cleaned. But ever since I discovered LUSH, it has completely changed! I totally look forward to my showers/baths!

This is a piece of dark purple jello with some glitter/irridescent stuff on top (does not linger on your body, washes completely away). It comes in a plastic tub (yes, cheap looking kind), and it's very expensive.

I love black currants, so I must try this. There is a massage bar that has a similiar scent but I am not excited about being scold by my dh about staining my shower, so i picked this instead.

Yes, you need to "learn" how to use this, but it's part of the fun!!

If you put a little bit of the jelly into your shower puff/loof whatever the hell you call that thing, it lathers amazingly well, no product is wasted. It is not difficult to use, people!! Give it a try if you like blackcurrant!! It's fruity, sweet, and makes me uber happy!

I gave this two lippies: one for the luscious black currant scent (think You Snap the Whip), and one for Lush's innovation. I really love how they make products that are just so unique. Unfortunately with innovation comes occasional failure, and this product is one such example.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to hold! My boyfriend even tried it and could not hold onto it. Try holding a slick piece of Jello in the shower and it will save you the expense of buying this product. If you can hold onto it for a second, it appears to have lathering qualities, but basically this entire tub was wasted - down my drain as soon as I got it in my hand. I cannot tell you how frustrating that is. And yes, I did chill it - it merely prevents it from melting quite as quickly, but nonetheless it still melts.

Do not waste your money on this - the new buttercreams are where it's at!

Video Reviews & Tutorials