LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

Filtered by age: 25-29
LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.4

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I want to preface this by saying these are a cute idea, all their jellies are fun to use but for the price they are really more of a sensory experience than anything else. These wouldn't be my first choice for daily cleansing, but for small kids who hate bath time or a cute and original gift they are a great idea.

Pros: Very cute and unique presensation of soap, it makes washing up a fun experience. The blackcurrant notes in this smell great, unfortunately that fades pretty fast. (Usually) lathers pretty well with a washcloth unless you don't use it fast enough.

Cons: Very messy, chunks end up falling out even when I try to be careful, since it takes a lot to wash my whole body and I lose some it makes it very expensive per ounce. I'm not sure what sort of container would work best but I am not fond of the current ones in the shower. I would not repurchase since I'd rather buy something else at Lush.

on 8/4/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love with Whoosh, as are my two daughters. I thought they would like this more since it is sparkly and smells sweet. Unfortunately the sweet smell becomes overpowering and overwhelming the shower. It is a nice scent but is cloying.
I am a sucker for gimmicky bath stuff and love the shower jelly but I will be sticking with the Whoosh scent from now on.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The scent of this is divine, however I will not repurchase as the jelly format is not practical for use in the bath/shower. I lose most of it down the plug hole!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite LUSH product! I absolutely looove the fragrance! Leaves my skin nicely fragrant, which I love because I have a difficult time finding bath products that do. It *is* a bit difficult to break down on my shower sponge and it does require patience to breakdown but it's well-worth the effort.

Smells kinda like the comforter bubble bar but not fully. I've used this as shampoo and body soap. I prefer the shampoo, left my hair super soft. It's kinda hard to use and pieces fall off left and right but in heard you can stick it in a piece of pantie hose to keep it together

on 11/9/2012 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the smell , texture , its foamy , cute and we always use it after work out as the smell quiet strong - never broke ! yet ? so yes go for it its fun little wobbly thing .

While my fiance & I enjoyed the sweet smell of this solid shower gel, we both were annoyed with its jiggly consistency. It's difficult to break off a piece to use on a loofah or even to hold the whole thing in your hand. I feel like half of the container went down the drain, so it wasn't very economical for us. I wouldn't buy any of the jellies again.

on 9/20/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this product because I love the smell but it doesn't seem to linger at all. I'm also sick and tired of most of this slippery jelly ending up on the floor of my shower. I'm really not sure what they intended with this product. How are you supposed to use it? Breaking a little off at a time is really difficult and the chances of managing to lathers it up before it slips through your fingers is slim.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my 2nd favorite product from LUSH. Whoosh is my #1! :)

Not so sure what the glitter is for, but I still like it!

I cut this into cubes so I'm not fumbling around in the shower, trying to squeeze off a piece to smash into my loofa!

I don't care for it much. It does nothing special for my skin. The smell doesn't really linger on that much either. For the price and the brand, it's not worth it. Won't buy again.