Zoya Nora

No Image

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The color has been described perfectly by the previous reviewers. I didn't experience any chips & I wore it for 5 days. I just experienced the normal tip edge wear I get with all polishes. The texture was a bit thick, but I think it was because due to the cool temp in my house at the time. Nevertheless, it applied perfectly & dried with *no* bubbles. The subtle shimmer was not what I hoped it would be in it's overall finish, but it sure did make it shiny!

A couple of reasons why I won't repurchase-- the 'freshly polished nails' smell that lasted the duration of the manicure & the color is very similar to OPI's A Man in Every Portugal (AMIEP) and Revlon's Vixen. I already have a couple of bottles of AMIEP and Revlon's Vixen is virtually available everywhere.

perfection in vamp! In the bottle this color is a very dark burgandy with a absolutely gorgous pale silver-y blue shimmer. It looks very similar to OPI's A man in every port-u-gal which was my first dark shade every. I fell in love with AMinEP but sometimes it looked a little too muted. the darkness of the color was good, but in some light I thought my toes looked a little blah. Not that I don't continue to love the shade but sometimes I would look down at my feet and think, " I wish it was just a little brighter". Like Most Zoyas, the formula is very thin, which I vastly prefer. Two coats was a very pretty burgandy and 3 coats is a blacked burgandy. What separates this from the billion ofther vamp colors is a few things, 1) it is very dark without getting too purple-y. If OPI lincoln park was too black or too purple, try this. 2) it is very gloss and goes on so smooth. without a top coat my nails have a sheen that reminds me of plums in sunlight. 3) the tiny bit of shimmer that looked so great in the bottle is not really apparent, at least from the distance I look at my toes but it adds a little something. The glossiness aside, the shimmer keeps it looking flat.

I love nora!