2.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

So i literally just used the sensitive formula for my face. Removed it at 7 minutes and immediately saw how red my face got! It looks like a sunburn. I kept splashing my face with cold water, gently patted it dry and used an ice cube to hopefully get it to calm down. This is the worst time to have this happen and something very important is happening this weekend and my face is still bright red. Praying its gone in the morning. Do not use this product.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I am super hairy and have been so since the 2nd grade (big shout out to my Italian roots) I use this atleast twice a week and it works just like the name implies- it is veet (or FAST). It is vey effective and non irritating. I am on my HS girls swim team so being hairless is almost a way of life. I also like the fact it is practicially found everywhere and not expensive.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

from

7 years ago

I've used this product both on my legs and underarms, in general I'm satisfied, considering the price. I did notice a slight decrease in thickness for both areas, but for me the best is that it takes 5 minutes to do the whole thing and it doesn't irritate my skin. On the minus side though, sometimes it doesn't remove all of the hair from my legs.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

8 years ago

This removes my hair. but sometimes it dosent and when it does my hair stings and my skin gets red and itchy and it burns

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

EyesBrown

8 years ago

Mine came without a scraper and instructions said to use a wash cloth. Packaging is terrible. Smell is terrible. Product is terrible. Do not buy. I tried this on my legs twice. Did it *exactly* how the instructions said. Used a timer to get exactly 3 minutes. Burned my legs each time, left behind a *lot* of hair, just a huge hit and miss. It does make my legs really soft, so I use this for just 1 minute after I shave.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

8 years ago

Price - 1 Packaging - 3 Reccomendation?: No Stung like a bitch but I perservered. I thought it was due to the extremely caustic ingredients -sodium hydroxide was listed, if I am not wrong - so I stupidly used this a few times more. All yielded the same results. It DOES remove hair, but only patches where you apply cream to the area like trying to ice a cake. That's how thick the cream must be. Use on bikini area unadvised (because that's what I did, and now I have a lot of ingrown hairs and some rash left when I stupidly tried to 'scrape' the hairs off, no thanks Veet). Plus it smells like obnoxious man's aftershave. That, to me, was the final nail in the coffin for the product. For sensitive skin? Sure, if your skin happens to be leather.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

12 years ago

do not buy this product. i just used it before on a whim, there were no razors left. it was painful only removed about 25% of the hair and made my legs rashy! i dont react to anything as well!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

12 years ago

I really was happy to get this product, because I absolutley hate razors, but I was slightly disappointedwith it. First, the packaging was fine, but the little scraper tool wouldn't come undone from the bottle, and the product would clog my sink. I also got a rash from using it and was just very disappointed. The outcome of using this product was a bad rash, and after testing (as instructed) a patch of hair after three minutes, and it wasn't ready, so I waited for a total of six minutes and scraped it off, and found virtually all of my hair intact after scraping hard, and it was coarse and after showering, my arms smelt for three days. Would not buy again. I personally love the moisterising formula in the pump bottle. Works every time perfectly.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

12 years ago

i bought this as an alternative to shaving. i thought this would last longer than shaving, but it didnt. it had pretty much the same results, but it took more effort. after i used this once i decided to just go back to shaving until i found a better product.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

13 years ago

Well, I was suprised, this actually removed all the hair off of my legs... and there was very little irritation afterwards... would buy again, but DO NOT use on bikini area/underarms... plus... in these areas, the hair is gen. thicker and coarser, so depilatory will not remove hair... use razor or wax for these areas. great product for legs, though!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium