Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (Multi-Purpose Dry Oil)

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (Multi-Purpose Dry Oil)
Huile Prodigieuse (Multi-Purpose Dry Oil)

4.1

Isopropyl Isostearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil/Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Borago Officinale Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinale (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool [N1005/D]

on 5/11/2018 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this - such a lovely scent and leaves skin silky smooth.
Probably too oily for my face (I have oily skin) but a little goes a long way on the body.
Brilliant body moisturiser

on 5/11/2018 6:35:00 AM

I had tried a generous sample and bought a 30ml bottle as I loved the scent. Moisturises my body lovely without feeling heavy or oily and leaves it soft. I also use it on my face at night over my moisturiser to lock in more moisture, also great and sometimes I might run the tiniest bit through my hair for some sheen. Very happy with it and it was dirt cheap, I think I purchased it for 9 euros from a greek pharmacy online.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I absolutely love this oil, i use it on my face daily. I have ageing skin (im 46) and quite dry, but with this my face becomes so soft, luminous and glowy... Smells beautiful... Takes a while to sink in so i wouldn't recommend make up straight on top. I cant stop touching my skin.. It was so dry!.. Ill always buy this now.
I did try it on my hair, which was the original purpose i bought it for, as i love hair oils, but it made my hair quite greasy (i used it pre-shampoo), which other hair oils don't do.
So i wouldn't recommend for hair, though mine is on the fine and greasy side anyway and i might have applied too much, but only as much as i do with my other oils, such as Elvive Extrodinary Oil for hair.
But for face i love! I imagine its fab for body too but i don't want to waste it!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i also received this as a gift with purchase. The first Nuxe product for me. The smell is strong close up but quite plesant in small amounts. I do not like the open top as you spill it everywere trying to get a drop or two. I am used to a bottle and dropper so found this really awkward and messy to use. I have put some in a small dropper bottle to use. I use a drop on my dry lips at night and mix two/three drops in my hand cream where it works well and smells great at night Also a small amount in the bath water leaves your skin soft and you relaxed at night
Would i purchase it again. the answer is no as it is not easy to use in its bottle If nuxe brings out a new package with a dropper it would be a stapple in my beauty routine

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a small bottle of this as a gift with purchase and I’ve been using it off and on for about 6 months now, it’s honestly leaving me feeling “meh”. I dislike the bottle because it has an open top which requires me to pour the oil out and I always make a mess when doing this. It is so wasteful it drives me crazy. As others have mentioned, this is a “dry” oil and therefore does not leave a greasy feel behind when using which is the probably the best thing I can say about it. I have long, wavy/curly, medium thick hair, and a LOT of it so am always looking for products that will infuse moisture or add shine to my hair. I have used this on primarily the ends of my hair to seal them and then I run my hands along my hair to add a glossy shine to it. The oil is okay but not my favorite for hair or skin care. I will use it up eventually, because I just don’t reach for it all that often, but I won’t purchase it.

on 10/4/2017 9:46:00 AM

This oil is heaven. I bought about 6 months ago because of reviews. At the time I wasn't crazy about it.. on its own it's mediocre. But recently I brought it into use again after a particularly punishing winter in a desperate attempt to revive my skin. And OMG... wow!! My skin feels like silk. I use it as a body oil, mixed with Sukin body lotion. For every pump of lotion, I mix 2 pumps of Nuxe. I mix the together in my hand then apply. After about 2 weeks of daily use my whole body feels softer than it has in ten years. I don't rate it as a face or hair oil, there are better products (see Hello Hair, that stuff is amazing). But as a body oil mixed with Sukin... seriously, give it a go! As a bonus, it will make your self tan wear a million times better too! Thank me later :)

I should mention firstly that this product smells amazing. It is a good oil, I use it on the evening on my face when it feels dry and in the morning magic happens and it becomes hydrated and dewy. I would not recommend it for hair purposes, even thou I have very dry hair it makes it oily really fast. Overall it is a good product for skin, but not for hair.

As much as I love the smell, I hate the fact that the staying power on my oily skin is essentially minimal. But I dont really care cause this scent is my favorite. I also have the Or one, it has a lot of gold glitter particles, that will stay for long on you. So apply with care, cause you ll end up looking all shiny. I only use those oils on my body, there arent really hydrating. I havent tried it on my hair, when I do, I ll edit my review.

Mine is about to end and I'm already crying over my small, small bottle. It's absolutely heavenly for me - the scent is marvellous and with it, I've found love in dry oil form. I usually use it after a shower or before going out, to be extra soft. I also do use it in my hair (a small amount, of course) and it tames my messy waves wannabe curls and leave so me with manageable, soft hair. It's real pricey here in Brazil, but like... definitely recommended.

on 6/27/2017 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It is dry oil, so the feeling after aplication is not greasy. The smell is incredible but unfortunately lasts for about a minute. I use it after epilation, it doesn't sting or burn, just protects and soothes my skin. Now there is a new formulation of this oil, with a new ingredient - tsubaki oil, not a really noticeable change, except for the price which is lower, I think before it was around 30€, now 25. Eventhough it is supposed to be multi-purpose oil I don't use it on my hair since even very small amount makes it greasy. For the same reason I don't use it on my face. I use before my body lotion and after body hair removal. The package looks nice, but only 100ml package comes as a spray, 50ml is a splash bottle. I find spray bottle easier to use.

Popular Lotions / Creams