NUXE Huile Prodigieuse (Multi-Purpose Dry Oil)

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse (Multi-Purpose Dry Oil)
Huile Prodigieuse (Multi-Purpose Dry Oil)

4.1

Isopropyl Isostearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil/Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Borago Officinale Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinale (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool [N1005/D]

on 11/20/2018 7:46:00 AM

I really love this product! The smell is amazing, it also lasts long, and leaves your skin so beautifully smooth! I love the fact that it does not leave oil stains, which unfortunately happens with most of my oil products!
I have found this great tutorial on how to properly apply it and am sharing it with you: https://fashionpotluck.com/product-reviews/winter-beauty-survival-kit
I hope you find it helpful- i think it is a must for cold, winter days! <3

on 11/14/2018 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. I apply to my face on a night and the next morning my skin looks bright and refreshed. Redness is also reduced. Adore the fragrance too, so much so I have just bought the Christmas gift set containing the perfume. Haven't tried on hair or body yet as it's too good for my face to use elsewhere! Thanks nuxe!

on 10/24/2018 6:01:00 PM

I picked this up in Belgium. I like to use it on the ends of my hair after drying & curling it with an iron - i have color treated/bleached hair. I also use it on my neck and arms as a nice hydrator (I have normal to dry skin). I haven't put it on my face - I'm super picky about my facial oils, so I won't use it there. but for hair & body it is nice. I hate the cap though. Some of the oil will sit on the sprayer and then the lid will be suctioned to the bottle from the oil and eventually build up feeling leaky/messy.
There are a lot of multi-tasking oils out there so I won't repurchase this one. its fine but its also not easily accessible in the US, so I'll move on to something else.

on 10/24/2018 5:34:00 PM

Got myself a bottle, but I didn't know what to do with it. I ended up using it as face oil during the night. Luckily, it doesn't clog up my skin. It moisturizes nicely, but I would like to find something more suitable for my combination oily skin. Plus it is not cruelty-free.

In a world where there are so many oils available this one is reasonably priced and absorbs into skin well.
HOWEVER it is dreadful in my asian hair making it oily looking- I could hardly wait to wash it out.
If you are thinking of buying this:

1) you must test it in person or get a sample. It is HIGHLY EXCESSIVELY fragranced- which you may not like and your skin may react to it or not
2) try it how you intend to use it. I personally think this is NOT going to suit everyones hair.

on 8/26/2018 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a lovely dry oil. It's not a miracle product, but is a basic oil that does the job. What makes this product stand-out for me is the scent. It's the traditional Nuxe scent that I really enjoy. I use this on my body after a shower. I don't use it on my face or hair. I like the packaging. It's a simple glass bottle with a spray nozzle (100ml version). The spray is nice and doesn't clog - though I do get overspray onto the bathroom floor which can be a bit slippery. The 100ml version lasts me well over a year.

I must be one of the lucky ones who has been able to purchase the 50ml bottle that has a spray nozzle. Even the salesperson at SDM commented about it. I use this oil primarily on my skin and rub the remainder on the ends of my hair, which is brittle from over processing and heat applications. Less is more with a dry oil for me and I am a bit apprehensive to apply a generous amount to my face because it is fragranced. I like the fragrance, don't get me wrong, but again, for me, less is more.

I have found that it does help the ends of my hair to look a bit better and fewer flyaways, I do get lovely comments when I hug someone, especially the BF, who for the most part isn't a huge fan of heavily scented products ( used the unscented Ellenet hairspray once and was promptly told I smell like an old lady.....we wasn't wrong I bloody did!)
It is readily available to me here in Canada at SDM. It is a bit pricey but because you need to use a small amount it lasts quite a long time. The fragrance reminds me of something I used when I was a teen but for the life of me I can't place it, anyone else feel that? It absorbs nicely into the skin leaving it very soft and silky, super lux. For the record, I have normal skin, but combo on the face. It lasts almost 8 hours on my skin.

Overall I think for the money it is worth it. If I were to say that its a miracle oil, uh nah, but I do like it in my skin care routine, it has a very nice light fragrance if used in moderation, the 50 ml bottle travels well and can be in my carry on, skin is better with it than without, a bit of a luxe item. I would recommend and repurchase for sure. I would like to try the one with the shimmer in it for summer or for vacay.

on 5/30/2018 4:54:00 AM

This is considered one of the best French Beauty Products and I understand why...

This lightweight, dry oil is perfect to use all over your face, hair and body. It is an expensive product, but a little goes a long way!

I have the small bottle (50 ml) and have used it at least 3 times a week for almost two years. Bear in mind, I use about a coin-size amount in my hand for my face then rub the remainder on the ends of my hair, to combat frizz, then into my hands and elbows.

It has a lovely, spicy fragrance to it. If you adore the smell as much as I do, they have a perfume too, specifically created because women liked the oil's scent.

Pros
- Subtle, spicy fragrance
- Multi-purpose: can be used for hair, body and face
(which is always a win to me; saves you some time, money and travel space)
- Created from natural oils, can be used on all skin-types
- Lasts long

Cons
- Expensive
- The small bottle does not have a spray nozzle, so you have to be careful when pouring

I usually apply this before my moisturiser in the mornings, especially in winter or as a night cream. It has not caused any breakouts or irritated my skin whatsoever. I have found that I am able to apply it to my eczema without any concerns.

I add a little bit to the ends of my hair and sometimes I will add a few drops to aqueous cream for a scented moisturiser which I layer with the Nuxe perfume for long-lasting fragrance.

on 5/11/2018 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this - such a lovely scent and leaves skin silky smooth.
Probably too oily for my face (I have oily skin) but a little goes a long way on the body.
Brilliant body moisturiser

on 5/11/2018 6:35:00 AM

I had tried a generous sample and bought a 30ml bottle as I loved the scent. Moisturises my body lovely without feeling heavy or oily and leaves it soft. I also use it on my face at night over my moisturiser to lock in more moisture, also great and sometimes I might run the tiniest bit through my hair for some sheen. Very happy with it and it was dirt cheap, I think I purchased it for 9 euros from a greek pharmacy online.

Popular Lotions / Creams