Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss in Spiced Blush LE

No Image

4.4

on 7/29/2006 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Frosty champagne-rosey colour. perfect with the smokey eyes look at it is a neutral natural lip colour. Similar colour to Pop beauty's Divine. Will repurchase.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a georgous rose based brown! The texture is so smooth, and not the typical gloss heavy, sticky, nor tacky. The smell always reminds me of rootbeer, and it has no flavor. It's great to wear for a slight touch of color, with heavy moisturizing properties. I love the square shape of these, it prevents these from rolling off a table, and it looks like the higher end gloss packaging. This runs anywhere from $2.50 (sale price) to $7.58 on the higher side. I will buy this again when I run out. *thumbs up*

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I picked this up on a whim and I really like it. It is a great everday gloss. Since it is LE I am going to pick up another tube or two to have on hand. It also reminds me of Chanel Glossimer.

on 10/14/2005 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This l/g looks awesome on my moderately pigmented lips and compliments nicely my PPP complexion. It is sort of a champagne, pinky beige w/a moderate amount of frost. I love this l/g and am hoping find some backups as this is a YLBB color for me.

on 10/17/2005 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Lip gloss snobs (and you know who you are) should really try the Superlustrous line. They are wonderful glosses and they are always on sale. I picked up Spiced Blush today at Ulta BOGO. This is a really pretty, soft coppery color with a hint of pink (no orange). Shimmery, but definitely suitable for day-wear. This is a limited edition, as many are, so grab a couple. Once they're gone, they're gone.

on 10/7/2005 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

An mua-er got this color down perfectly IMO - very similar to Chanel blizzard glossimer, but more brown-toned. So on me, it's a combination of brown and mauve and taupe. Very cool-toned and not a great choice for my warm yellow/olive MMM skin. Also has glitter entwined throughout. Dont' really like it but definately don't hate it!

This is a strongly pigmented warmer medium nude shade. It has intense opaque shimmery frost. In fact it reminds me of Chanel's Blizzard in a lot of ways. It is warmer than Blizzard though, almost with a peachy tone to it. The warmth keeps it from being too versatile for me, but it is still a unique addition to the line. I'd recommend it for anyone who can wear warmer colors, and probably it will look best with tan or darker skin.

on 9/15/2005 12:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After scouring the stores looking for Revlon's LE line of Nude Attitude, I finally found it at Ulta. This is a brownish gloss with a hint of rosiness or plum to it. It's also actually almost a dead ringer for the LE color of Bronze Ablaze or for Coffee Gleam layered with Pearl Plum or Glossy Rose from the original line. That's really the main reason I wouldn't buy this again or stock up on it -- I already have all those colors already. The main difference is that Bronze Ablaze has a little more prominent shimmer to it. Also, maybe some people would prefer to have the color combination in one tube rather than going through the trouble of layering Coffee Gleam with another one. This probably would be a good gloss for those who liked the color of Bronze Ablaze but didn't like the shimmer or sparkles in it. Pretty color, especially if you like warm/brown tones, but as I said, it's actually a repeat, so don't sweat it if you can't find it. ** EDIT ** For anyone that really likes this color & wants to buy it again but can't find more of this LE shade: I have just realized that this color is a dead ringer for Wet 'n Wild's MegaSlicks in Bronze Berry. I almost can't tell the two apart right next to each other. IMO the texture is very similar as well, not much difference at all. Plus it's only $2 -- that's even cheaper than Revlon at BOGOF.

On me this has absolutly NO peach tones (NC20, brown hair, green eyes) but it is still a nice your lips but with a kick of shine and shimmer color. I love it, I think I'll pick another one of these up as I see myself wearing it a lot.

on 9/11/2005 6:34:00 PM

This is a beautiful your-lips-but-better kind of gloss. It's a very beigy pink with some nice shimmer, definitely not frosty and not too over the top for work. It is very similar to Chanel Blizzard, but I find there to be more brown tones, and a bit more warmth to this color, so I think it's worth it to have both.

Works great on my NC20 LLL skin and pigmented lips.

I'd buy again, but I'm not one to stock up on LE items. If it were ever re-released though, I would. continued >>