4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I used to love Bobbi Brown brushes and I had more than half of their range. They are good, there are a couple of hits - full coverage face brush, eye definer, and a couple of misses - eyebrow brush, bronzing brush, angled eyeshadow brush. I was fairly happy with them but once I've bought Hakuhodo brush there is no way I'll repurchase or recommend Bobbi Brown (except eye definer) to anyone. If you're looking for a foundation brush (full coverage face brush) buy it from Bobbi Brown, if you're looking for a perfect brow brush - buy Eye Definer from Bobbi Brown, that's the best brushes I've used for both purposes. Otherwise, try Japanese brand, you'll be surprised!

About reviewer (641 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I love them! I have slowly replaced all my old cheaper brushes with them. I started off thinking why spend so much on high end brushes when cheaper ones do the same job. This is just not the case. Since I've been investing in bobbi brushes my makeup has been so perfectly blended and easy. The bronzer brush is a must, for something like bronzer you want it blended perfectly and easily. I literally don't need to worry using this brush. The blush brush is the same, perfect amount of pigment and edges blend seamlessly. With my real techniques one I had a blob of pigment that I needed to blend in a lot. I also now own the foundstion brush, eyeliner, eye sweep, sheer powder and powder brush. I would really recommend starting with the bronzer or blusher one because you will appreciate how great they are. They're soft and pleasant to use and do a great job

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

4 years ago

My love for makeup brushes started from MAC, Nars and then Bobbi Brown. I bough sets of Bobbi brown brushes in the airport for a duty free prices. I then spread my love for brushes to wider range of brushes. I have to say, for the price that I paid for Bobbi brown brushes, are not worth! There are much better high end brushes, including Hakuhoddo, Chikuhoddo, Wayne Goss etc. After owing so much brushes, I still reach for my very original MAC eye brushes, but I do not touch bobbi brown anymore. As we all know that Japan makes the highest quality brushes, they make brushes for many famous cosmetics companies. However, all the Bobbi Brown brushes I owe are made in China.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

Let me say first off that Bobbi Brown brushes are wayyyy more superior to any other brush out there, especially MAC! These brushes are so tightly packed for precise application but yet they're oh so soft. I really dont know exactly what it is about them but my makeup applies so much better with it, I look more natural and fresh. My only gripe is the price, I paid like $55 for the blush brush (yikes!), I also have the foundation and ultra fine eyeliner brush. I plan to purchase more in time. But they so worth the extra money because they'll also last you forever! Just a quick tip, please dont try to save a few dollars on these brushes by buying them on untrustworthy sites like ebay, because most likely you'll end up buying fake ones and then people give it bad reviews not knowing so. I've seen some online and they look very very real but are not! be careful.

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

12 years ago

I got the bobbi brown brush set in pink as a gift from my ex-boss for xmas. the 8 pieces brushes and the limited edition pink pouch are simply stunning! i love the brushes, they feel so soft and pick up just nice amount of makeup for application. Though the brushes are not very cheap; they cost around $200+, but they are worthy!

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

12 years ago

I own eight of the travel brushes and I love them all. I got some of them in a set with a nice travel case last summer and the rest I have picked up here and there at the CCO because I'm collecting these travel brushes. They are great quality, no shedding, and wash easily with my MAC brush cleaner.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

I have every BB brush except for the bronzer brush which didn't come in the set that I purchased. Almost all of them are really great! I especially love the powder brush because of the softness and slightly pointed tip which gets into all the crevices that a lot of other brushes miss. The concealer brush is another great one because of the soft yet precise application it gives me. Overall I find these brushes to be very nice quality items that I am very happy to own :)

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

12 years ago

Ten years ago I began using Bobbi Brown makeup brushes and, aside from the rare *out of curiosity* purchase, I have continued to use them. Made from sable these brushes are as soft as butter and as a result do not scratch when using. Each brush is shaped beautifully to fit the contours of the face, providing impeccable makeup application. Her basics ... powder, blush, eyeshadow ... are a perfect 'starter kit'; Others such as the blending brush, eye definer and eye shader brushes will be a delightful addition. Durability is outstanding and with regular cleaning and reshaping to dry they will last a long time. Very expensive ... the deluxe professional size set is $250.00 and short-handle set is $150.00. I would advise to buy these separately so you can end up with a set that is right for you. Also, years ago a MAC makeup artist told me to always skip the preassembled sets as they were not quite the same quality as individual brushes. Whether this is true or false, I never forgot that. These are the perfect brushes for me and as needed I will repurchase.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

from

12 years ago

I bought a set of Bobbi Brown short handle brushes from Nordstrom two weeks ago. I am in love. I especially like the concealer brush. It's just stiff enough for control, but soft enough not to irritate my sensitive skin. I wish the shadow brush were a little more flat.. but I can live.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

13 years ago

I own 11 of Bobbi's brushes. Most of them, are 9 years old, and still in perfect shape. Well worth the money, these are the best brushes out there. I don't need to buy any other brands brushes, these are my HG!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43