Glamourous

price range

Reviews

Reviews

16 years ago

This is one of my favorite perfumes at the moment. Very classy and I'm always complimented when wearing it. Great staying power.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

16 years ago

Elegant, classy sc ent. Not overpowering, has lots of staying power. Received compliments on this one.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

16 years ago

This perfume smells nice, not as yummy as Ralph Lauren RALPH though. It has quite a stong scent, however it is not over-powering.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

16 years ago

i got a sample of this fragrance and i think its okay however sometimes it feels heavy to wear.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

This is an OK fragrance. I have the Glamorous -daylight version ( lihter than the original) and I wear it on ordinary days. It is elegant but I never received compliments on this one so it tells a...

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

from

16 years ago

This smells really nice. I received a sample of Glamorous and right away I knew that I had to own it. A very classy, soft,musky floral. Great to wear anytime but especially in the evenings.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

16 years ago

awesome! FAB i tell ya! the best one i've ever tried beside anna sui's ooh la love. the smell r soo seXy and glamourous(suits the name eh?) i must disagree with some of the reviews down there. this...

About reviewer (33 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlack

16 years ago

This was sleeper scent, to me and to RL. I hadn't really heard of it until my best friend's mom got it for her birthday last Sept. I tried a little on, and it reminded me of the original Perry...

About reviewer (1125 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

16 years ago

Smells a lot like Celene Dion. To green for me.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

EyesBrown

2.0

16 years ago

Unfortunately i don't think this perfume is value for money. The florals are quite boring in this which doesn't seem to make it stand apart from other basic floral perfumes. I didn't find it to...

About reviewer (141 reviews)

16 years ago

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

16 years ago

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

16 years ago

About reviewer (22 reviews)

16 years ago

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinVery Oily