Glamourous

price range

Reviews

Reviews

18 years ago

I did not like this scent at all-- I like the ads, but the scent is off-I am not quite sure what I didn't like about it but it was sort of pungent and unremarkable.

About reviewer (1335 reviews)

HairOther

EyesOther

18 years ago

A pleasant fruity-floral, but doesn't hold a candle to my J'adore. Quite a boring and typical fragrance scent, and having the intolerable Penelope Cruz as spokesmodel isn't helping matters either....

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

HairBlack

18 years ago

This is a beautiful, ladylike scent I save for romantic evenings out and special occasions. This is what I wore on my wedding day, so this has a very memorable, nostalgic preference for me. :)

About reviewer (1028 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

18 years ago

I like the men's version of this scent, so I thought I would like the woman's version too. WRONG! It's a floral-cirtus type scent that is just too floral and powdery smelling on me.

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

18 years ago

This scent was a really strong floral. I was expecting it to get lighter as the day went on, but it still remained too strong and actually gave me a headache.

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

18 years ago

A strong, but not overbearing, floral scent. I'm not sure why, but the way the floral and musk combine in this fragrance doesn't appeal to me. The 1.7 bottle costs $55.

About reviewer (439 reviews)

HairBrown

18 years ago

A really nice smelling floral scent but it just didnt last on me. I put it on at least 3-4x during the day and the scent faded really quickly. I asked my SO if he could smell it and he couldnt so...

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

18 years ago

This is a very elegant perfume. I used to use it for every day, but now I feel it goes better for special occaisons or nights out. It is a very strong scent, but not overbearing. Very pleasant. Not...

About reviewer (18 reviews)

HairBrown

18 years ago

This is pretty, but boring. A common floral with citrus notes. I will wear this one when I don't feel like taking the time to match my fragrance to my mood.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

18 years ago

I love this scent! One of my favorites although I have to confess it has a sharp- chemicall quality. But it's also very feminine and really ..."luminous" when it dries down. I find it hard to...

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

18 years ago

About reviewer (1335 reviews)

HairOther

EyesOther

18 years ago

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

HairBlack

18 years ago

About reviewer (1028 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

18 years ago

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

18 years ago

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure