KANEBO KATE Transial Eyes

No Image

This palette has a better packaging than Kate deep eyes. The case is a rather stable and heavier clear casing, that feels more durable ^^. I got it in GN-1, as shown by fleck already. I would buy it again just for the green shade alone! It's a lovely pigmented shade with strong staying power. Very suitable for daily wear with its not-so-shiny feel. The primer is a bit creasy though, hard to spread on my lids.

This is one of the newer eyeshadow palettes, I think it was released for Spring 2005.

Kate Transial Eyes (TE) comes in a clear relatively heavy plastic case and contains 3 eyeshadows and a clear primer gel. The colors are all pastels and thus very pretty for spring and summer.

Texture-wise this is one of the nicer palettes Kate makes. The eyeshadows are silky and well pigmented (still they are pastels) and contain very pretty high-pearl shine. The primer gel is nice, but since anway almost no eyeshadow creases on me I canīt tell if the primer would help preventing that. However, the eyeshadows stay on my lids all day long.

TE e/s quad costs around $15 and contains 3.8gms of product which is quite ok. It contains a double-ended sponge applicator, nothing spectacular.

I got 2 colors so far and still thinking about getting one of the brown combos:

GN-1: Contains a light minty-spring green, an iridescent white-pink and a light cream shadow. Plus the primer of course.

PU-1: light purple (one of the most flattering purples I own actually), iridescent light pink and white highilighter + primer.

There are several other color combos: a blue and 2 differnt brown ones, but I havenīt seen them IRL.

you can check the products at nomorerules.net.

I am a cool PPP/NW15 with brown eyes.

continued >>