Widu Wood Hairbrush

No Image

on 5/19/2012 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased the paddle brush with wood bristles and it is fantastic! I have fine hair with dry ends and this works so much better than my Mason Pearson. It untangles my hair easily and actually helps to smooth my hair, whereas brushing usually makes my hair get frizzy. I highly recommend this one!

on 1/29/2011 6:01:00 PM

I have long, black wavy hair that is prone to split ends. This brush is unbelievably gentle and effective in untangling hair. I love the natural rubber at the base of the wooden bristles. While the $45 price tag is a bit steep, I know this brush will last for years. GO GET THIS NOW.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Excellent excellent brush -the best I have ever used! I tried a Mason Pearson. It could not go through my hair and get knots out. this thing (bamboo bristle) detangles my thick curly hair with ease. I brush my hair with this and all of a sudden my hair is neat, unbelievable. This brush along with my elchim dryer and ghd iron (each appliance I only use 1x/week) have made caring for my hair so simple: wash, style with dryer and iron, brush 2x daily for maintence. That is it. It really is that good.

on 1/6/2006 8:08:00 PM

Best hairbrush Ever.... That is all. I have the one with the bamboo bristles. It's a little ridiculous how much I love this thing. It's so gentle, never rips hair. Distributes natural oils. No static. Love it, love it, love it. I got mine from chinaberry.com.

Popular Hair Styling Tools