Kiss My Face Kiss My Face Whitening Toothpaste

Kiss My Face Kiss My Face Whitening Toothpaste
KISS MY FACE TOOTHPASTE

4.1

Not tested on animals

Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Water, Xylitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Cetraria Islandica (Iceland Moss) Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Flavor, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice), Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Chlorophyllin- Copper Complex, Potassium Sorbate. *Organic

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'm on my 2nd tube of the Kiss my face natural toothpaste with Icelandic moss and I have to toss it out. My mouth is so sore and my teeth are beyond sensitive. I had to run out and buy some Rapid Relief from Sensodyne. I like the idea of natural toothpaste but whatever they use for the whitening is wrecking my mouth. Plus it's over $6 here in Canada. Going back to the cheap and cheerful .99ยข Crest when my mouth heals.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found an amazing cruelty-free & flouride-free toothpaste that actually whitened my teeth and freshened my breath (the Desert Essence whitening) . When I ran out of that I foolishly decided to try out a new one and this caught my eye. The packaging looks different now than it does in the picture that you can see in this review. I got it at my local farmer's market for around $5.50.

The reasons I give it lippies are:
- I like the values associated with the company.
- It's not completely terrible.

The reasons I take lippies away are:
- I feel like I need to use more of this than other toothpastes to get a fresh and clean feeling.
- It doesn't whiten whatsoever and my teeth look duller since I've started using it.
- It doesn't even really freshen my breath.

If you're steering away from more mainstream toothpastes in favor of a more natural alternative, I recommend skipping out on this one. Won't repurchase.

on 2/4/2012 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I originally bought this toothpaste because I wanted to avoid the fluoride found in regular toothpastes. This one is a bit pricier than your average toothpaste. I think I paid 6 dollars for it. Anyways, I quite like it. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean, without the use of fluoride or other chemicals.

on 12/10/2008 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite natural toothpaste. The taste is pleasant, it really cleans my teeth and the best part is that it doesn't contain all the nasty ingredients of regular toothpaste!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been use this toothpaste for the past three years and despite the price, I continue to purchase it. It's natural, cruelty-free, contains xylitol and other good-for-teeth ingredients, and isn't flavored artificially like other toothpastes. It whitens pretty well and leaves my teeth feeling clean and my mouth fresh.

on 8/7/2008 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Sadly, this did not whiten teeth noticeably. I like the minty flavor. It didn't break me out either. However, I do not understand the hype for the price. I can easily buy 15 tubes of another brand with 1 Kiss My Face Whitening Toothpaste and achieve the same results. In my opinion, they should not have put "whitening" on the packaging at all.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I seem to be the only one who's disappointed in this product so far. I really did not like it! The taste was horrible (shudders) & I actually dreaded brushing my teeth because of it. This green gel toothpaste barely sudded up & it made me feel like I wasn't getting my teeth clean. Whitening? Didn't notice that. If anything, my teeth became less white when using this. I stuck with it until the tube was almost gone, but I couldn't stand it anymore so I tossed it & got Crest Whitening Expressions in the lemon flavor. Much better flavor IMO. I'm glad this works for other people because this Kiss My Face toothpaste was definitely Not for me.

on 7/24/2007 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

when my dentist complimented on my teeth after using this, I knew it was a keeper :)
It cleans the teeth so good! It's almost like professional cleaning - but tastes 100 times better. I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a natural toothpaste with added whitening effects and this totally fits the bill. Great smell and packaging, resonable price for the amount you get and also I love the fact that it is natural. Will repurchase.

on 5/12/2007 12:31:00 PM

This toothpaste is amazing. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean, and I've never used a whitening toothpaste that whitened my teeth so quickly.

Popular Other Products