Tarte Park Avenue Princess

Tarte Park Avenue Princess
Bronzer swatchPark Avenue PrincessPark Avenue PrincessPark Avenue PrincessTarte Matt Bronzer Park Ave Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 10/3/2016 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This doesnt show up on my skin and I'm fair. I hit pan on it really quickly because I had to use so much product trying to get it to show on my face. I've tried applying it with all sorts of brushes but no,its super sheer,barely has any pigmentation,after applying so much on to my face I could only see like golden shimmer.
I really really dont like this bronzer at all,I only kept using it because it was pricey and I wanted to like it but I just couldnt

on 7/5/2016 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought a wet and wild bronzer and it sucked so I figured what a heck I deserve a good bronzer. Lately I've been trying to stick to cruelty free and natural products. I was getting the amazon clay foundation and saw the bronzer. The one I tested I could swear was a matte but when I got home I saw that the one I bought was a shimmer bronzer, I dint mind at all though. This is the best bronzer for fair/light skin toned girls. I got a little bit of a tan now and still looks great. I tend to have a heavy hand so love how no matter how much product I use it looks natural and blends beautifully.

To Read all 186 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/4/2016 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The packaging is cute but the bronzer itself is nothing special. I find that is is too light on my olive skin tone (nc35) I have to apply a different matte bronzer underneath to give it more color then I apply this one over for that glowy bronzy look. I would prefer if it came in a darker color but Tarte bronzers are all very light. I would not repurchase.

This is forsure one of the better bronzers out there. Very easy to apply on your face because it is a very fine, granulated powder. The color is amazing. It is a light brown sugar with shimmer. Only complaint was the not so hot packaging ;(

on 5/22/2016 11:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was a little bummed out when I got this in an Ipsy bag as I'm too pale to use bronzer and they're always sending me bronzers, but then I discovered this color works very well as a contour. The shimmer is barely there and it doesn't show up orange-y. I also like that it blends well if I accidentally apply it too heavily and it really seems to help my skin glow.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

THE BEST BRONZER ON THE MARKET!!! In love with this. It is very pricey but work every penny. I use it as a bronzer and eye shadow. I get compliments on my skin and makeup every time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this bronzer! Because of the shimmer, I don't consider it my HG or sole bronzer, but it definitely deserves it's place in my stash. TF Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is my HG and great for everyday warming up my skin, but sometimes I just crave the radiance that the Tarte Park Avenue Princess gives my skin! The shimmer is refined and not obnoxious. I do find that I need to wear a matte blush and tone down the highlight when I wear this, but some people might be ok with more shimmer than me! I also appreciate that Park Avenue Princess isn't orangey on my fair skin, which is a problem I've run across in the past. One of my favorite uses for this lately is in my crease with my TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer on my lid for just an easy, quick eye. I love that this is multi-purpose!

on 11/26/2015 1:33:00 PM

Best bronzer for light skin. This is the only bronzer I can use on very pale skinned clients. It gives the perfect amount of warmth without looking fake. Lasts long and blends easily.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

It's too light for me. But I like that it's pigmented and there's a little shimmer to it.

on 8/28/2015 4:49:00 AM

My biggest gripe about this product is the shimmer. It would work just as well without the shimmer. The color is not bad, although for my pale skin it is a bit too orange. I think this bronzer is better for darker-skinned people, so I would not repurchase.

Popular Bronzers