Dr. Bronner's Lavender Liquid Soap

Dr. Bronner's Lavender Liquid Soap
Lavender Liquid Soap

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Lavandin Extract, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol

on 5/31/2017 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have used this several times in the bath but recently started using it to wash my sheets and towels. I usually grate up a bar and add it to Borax (because I have hard water). I may try the liquid next for laundry when the bar runs out but they last a long time.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this soap, the Bronner family are my heroes. I use the lavendar scent mostly for cleaning - as an all-purpose cleaning spray, to mop floors, and on ocassion, in the laundry. I find the soap a bit too drying for my skin so I will use it only on ocassion as a body wash, but to shave with, it's super slick and works great. It's so slick that a bunch on the shower floor makes it more slippery than ice. I will always have a bottle of Dr. B's soap around for a long as they make it, not only because is it a multi-purpose and effective soap, but I fully support the company because the family uses ethical business practices that create a positive impact on the environment, their employees and customers, choosing to better all of mankind rather than themself.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Im NEVER without this stuff!! I use it for so many things: body wash, in my bath, hand soap, etc. All natural and smells very calming!!

I love this soap. It has many purposes. I use it on my body, to bathe my puppy and to even wash vegetables and fruits. Of course i have multiple soaps for multiples uses, don't think i use the same one for everything.

on 5/19/2016 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan...and I just don't get it. No matter how much I diluted it it was still so drying. My hands look so old after washing with this, I would never apply this to my face. I started trying to use this to clean my makeup brushes and it is ok for that, but my shampoo or regular soft soap seem to do a better job and don't dry out my hands in the process. This was useless at cleaning off my concealer brush (I use Benefit Erase Paste). I am trying to at least get through it to use on my brushes but I so much prefer my liter of $12 shampoo for cleaning my brushes. I just don't get it. If you drop the whole "it's natural" thing and the cute packaging...the substance just isn't there for me. I am a Dove Sensitive Skin soap girl for my skin, All Free and Clear for my laundry & regular soft soap for my hands. This is just way too harsh and drying for my skin.

I've gone through a few of the 16oz bottles The lavender scent is calming, light and not at all synthetic. T

The formula lathers on nicely. I've even used this stuff as a shampoo a couple times when my hair was feeling especially scuzzy. Great product and I recommend

on 1/25/2016 11:07:00 PM

I started using this soap to get my makeup brushes squeaky clean! I love it, it's cheap and clean's very well. There's also a list of things you can clean with this soap.

on 10/20/2015 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ugh! I can not fathom WHY people like these soaps. (Unless you are a hippie, or simply do not care about premature aging, or have SUCH dirty, nasty, oily skin that you need to be sandblasted.) This soap STRIPS away everything - good and bad - and that is NOT GOOD for those of us who want to fight off the effects of aging. Do NOT use this on your face and be very careful using it on your body. HARSH, HARSH, HARSH.

I loved the soothing scent, the awesome packaging, that it's all natural. What I didn't like is the film it left on my skin and the way it completely dried it out :/ Tried it on laundry but it left a funky smell. Would not repurchase.

Will be exchanging the scent ASAP! Smells like the Mexican Pine Sol sold in the dark green bottle! I guess I could keep it to clean my house but I wanted it to shower and remove makeup.
EDIT the scent no longer bothers me...takes some getting use to, just like witch hazel. The lavandar scent in this is the real deal and not the fake lavandar scent found in baby lotions. It cleanses the face really well. Tea tree formula has helped with the acne my son has on his back. Yes these soaps are a bit drying, but I always lotion after a shower so no big deal.

Popular Body Skincare Products