L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Barely Blushing

L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Barely Blushing
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Barely BlushingTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Barely Blushing

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have very fair skin, and this peach, warm blush shows up as as bronzer. I like to use bronzer on my cheeks like blush in the summer, and this will do fine for that purpose. There is a definite sheen, some shimmer in this. The shimmer is the main reason I won't repurchase, and will look for something else.

on 3/10/2016 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

W3-4. This blush is a natural nude with soft pink undertone. Looks matte and natural on cheeks. Decent wear about six hours. Compact is sturdy. $10 or less at drugstores. These blushes have been around at least ten years so you know they sell well. All the colors in the True Match blush line are pretty! Made in the USA.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This blush is my jam. I purchased this blush because I saw Desi Perkins using it in one of her videos and I knew I had to have it. I NEVER wear peachy blushes or blushes at all for that matter and when I got this I couldn't put it now. It has shimmers in it but its not too much and I think its even light enough to pass as a highlight. If you're looking for a good spring blush or just a blush in general, GET THIS!

I've put quite a bit of effort into finding the perfect blush color, and I never would have gone for this shade. I chose this based on my match for the True Match liquid foundation, glad someone else has done the hard decision-making for me because I can't for the life of me color coordinate. The color in the compact looks reddish-orange-brown, with (multi-colored?) shimmers that aren't garish. They give this blush a highlighter effect as well as sculpting, which looks nice on cheekbones. On my skin, around NC 30-35, the color shows up as a really nice apricot-peach shade. The compact itself has a mirror underneath, with a small brush that is not half-bad. The only thing with this is that the powder is a bit loose, so staying power is not very good, although it does make the blush very blend-able, but that's not a big problem for me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I have warm tan skin.. so this does not show up on me that much just gives me a slight glow.. really natural and healthy looking. The blush is also soft.

on 3/12/2014 2:14:00 PM

Love everything about this blush! I have a warm toned complexion, and tan very easily. However after years of sun worship, I cleaned up my act, use a great sunscreen, and I keep as pale as possible. This shade is warm toned, but yet appears fairly neutral on my complexion. I use it on my cheeks, and along my hairline, and chin, and it adds a beautiful, subtle glowy color that looks natural, and beautiful! Some blushes that are on the lighter side are either too obvious, or they make me look dead, but this shade is perfect!

on 1/31/2014 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got started with these blushes with n 1-2 in Precious Peach, when I realized I was warm toned but pale, and that a subtle warm blush would be a much better choice than pinks. I picked up a few more colors, and this was one. This is a nice bronzey peach, as others have said, darker than the Bare Honey, obviously as it is next in line. The whole line is lighter on than it appears in the pan. I used to use this a lot as a cheek contour color, but now I realize it's too shimmery. I can use the lighter shade, Bare Honey, as an all over bronzer, but not this one. I think those with medium tones could though, but both are a little shimmery so it's up to taste. I personally use both more as blush. It is a gorgeous color that compliments a very wide range of tones. These blushes really do blend well and while they all have a slight shimmer it's not obnoxious. The pan is fantastic for its size and width, so you can really get a good sized blush brush full of product. I don't use the brush that comes with it, (it's pretty junky and sheds) but it can be useful if you are going out and don't want to take a huge brush with you. And of course the mirror comes in handy too. But I don't generally bring them anywhere since they do break if you drop them and then you have to repot it. (But they are salvageable, I don't just throw away what I have left.) I have about 5 colors in this line and I really love them. You can get them for about $10 even though some stores ask for $14. L'oreal almost always has coupons and sales so I just wait for those. My biggest issue with these blushes (other than the breaking) is that they sometimes are all kinds of weird shades in the store. I've picked up what was supposed to be a color I'm used to, and its pale or dark or weird and oxidized; not at all what it is supposed to be. So compare them and get a good fresh one. I haven't ever had it happen to me once I had it home, no matter how long I had it for. So just be on the look out for that.

on 5/25/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have very nearly used this product up and that is uncommon for a makeup hoarder. This has a pretty peachy bronze color with some subtle shimmer. It looks like sunset in a pan. This comes up easily from the pan onto a brush and applies well and is well pigmented. It looks natural and has a nice glow. This is buildable if you want a stronger look. It doesn't fade much and seems to stay put all day. I do not retouch my makeup and it really doesn't need it using this. It has a little brush and mirror built in to the bottom but I have never used those. I have fair skin and lot of blushes are too dark for me, but this is a perfect match and looks like a natural glow on me. I love this blush.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this blush. It's a medium peachy pink with slight gold shimmer running through it. I wear this with almost every look. It's perfect for brightening up my complexion. Very pigmented and formula is smooth. Def would repurchase! :)

on 1/28/2013 9:08:00 PM

Many Yes's for this blush!! Love it,picked it up & looked at it a couple of times,comparing to some of the other blush colors I used.Decided I would buy it,even I didn't like it.I could always bring it back.Long be hold the test.It actually wasn't as dark as I thought it was.It was a nice light rose on my cheeks.Definitely a keeper =)