L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 3/22/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Not a long review here ...but just a quick hello to say this is a great blush. Matte, smooth blendable peachy coral blush. Beautiful on my Light olive complexion. Its a great everyday blush for a professional makeup look. Price wise not too bad.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Shade description: sheer peach (shimmer)

Pros

- beautiful finish
- blends well
- lasts

Cons

- sheer

Comments: This is a very sheer peach with the most beautiful glow. It doesn't provide much color on my NC37 skin tone, yet still manages to look really nice on. It's a great blush for when you want to add a bit of a glow to a matte blush or even use as a highlighter!

Will repurchase.

on 6/1/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Innocent blush is a pale shimmery peach blush.it's got shimmers but when blended it becomes an almost satin finish! I pair it with barely blushing blush.it gives enought color to complete any bronzy-glowy look! I use either a brush or my fingers to obtain that satin finish! Love it!

on 2/7/2012 1:35:00 AM

This deserves more of a 2.5. Ahh i wish i hadn't bought this. I walked into target looking for a coral peachy blush, and at first glance that's what this looks like; a perfectly peachy blush. However it was nowhere near peachy when i applied it :(. A swipe with a finger gives a faint but noticeable trace on the tip but it doesn't really translate well onto the cheeks. I understand that its for N3-N4 in their line of foundations (my guess is a more fair-medium complexion) but I really doubt this would show up as more than a glitter bomb on anyone with other than a paper white face, so a lippy off for that. However, even if it was somewhat of a fail, I manged to use it as a highlighter so i might get some bang for my buck with this disappointment. The packaging is the standard Tru Match grey/silver compact with a brush that is pretty cruddy; it is so flimsy and has a funny smell to it, almost like moist grass (?) so i knocked off one for that. and finally a half point for the design with the flip top mirror on THE OTHER side of the compact. who in their right mind would do that? so strange. So if you want sheer, by all means buy it, but don't expect anything more than that.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I found this at the drugstore when looking for a peachy blush. It honestly seemed to be the only shade that peaked my interest of all the blushes in the store.. Originally priced at around 17$ in Canada, it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It is a bit light for my medium olive skin tone (NC30) but gives a nice natural look just the same. With a heavy hand you can deffinately build this shade up to be a nice pop of colour. Innocent Flush brightens up my face and totally completes the look when paired with a peachy/nude gloss and simple cat eyes. P.S. There is a fine, fine shimmer / irredecent effect to this blush that gives a nice overall glow to the face, but not so much that it makes your cheekbones shine - it comes off as a really pretty sheen that brightens your face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I loved this color but I don't think this blush lasts very long.
It's a great color and the powder goes on very smoothly.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I loved the color when I saw it but I because there are no testers I couldn't tell that the color would be a bit too light for me. Still it gives me a gorgeous, natural glow. It's perfect for the days when I want to focus on my eyes or lips. It's also easy to pack it on to bring out the color without looking overdone. Will definitely check out other shades!