L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

3.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Price: It is not that this blush was crazy expensive (And I've obviously bought much more expensive blushes), but it is expensive for a drugstore blush. Because of that I gave it a 4 on the expensive rating, because I don't usually expect to pay that much for a L'Oreal product.

Overall Rating: This is the breakdown of why I gave this 3 lippies. I would've given it 5, because it has a wonderful and very blendable texture. It's super soft, very finely milled and feels great on the face. Also, the color is a beautiful matte peach that makes my complexion look bright, and well rested.

I took off 1 lipstick because I felt it was a little overpriced for what it was (just a matte wearable peachy blush color). Then I took off another lipstick (bringing it down to 3 lippies) because it takes a lot of this product to make it show up on my skin (NC30-35). That means that I end up using a lot of this blush, and it runs out way quicker (I've already completely used up this blush, I have yet to hit pan on ANY of my high-end blushes). Also, it doesn't last very long, and I would find myself having to re-apply a couple hours after putting it on, but because I don't carry around my blush with me all day long I would just find myself without anything on my face!

FYI: I had the old version of this blush, the matte one...I guess there's a newer version of it that is completely different? Hmmm...

on 6/23/2011 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm an NC 40-42 and I really wanted a peach blush, so I bought this. It does not show up on my skin at all! If I layer it heavy enough, it looks kinda pink but still hardly any color there. This is better for lighter skinned girls.

on 3/14/2011 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This blush reminds me of Benefit Georgia Peach but with shimmer. I absolutely love this blush and I have NC40 skintone (W6 in loreal). I think coral colors look scrumptous on medium skintone. I can see it wont show up nicely on darker skintones, but it creates a perfect coral shimmer flush on me. Anyone giving this blush negative reviews, remember that with any lighter blush shades, you still have to contour, so I contour my cheeks with matte brown bronzer and then dust layers of this blush and it gives me a youthful appearance to my face. Most pink and reddish blushes are extreme for daytime and can look too unnatural, but this just is a great shimmery young flesh coral epitome of the j.lo glow. I had actually a girl stop in me in the grocery store to tell me she loved my makeup and what was I wearing. The texture of the blush is very suede like and not chalky at all. And the best part of me trying this was because ulta was having a buy 1 get 50% of loreal sale, and i have $4 off any 2 loreal products so I bought this blush for $9.99 and then true match concealer at $4.49 (1/2 price), then I used ulta coupon for $10 of $3.50. I paid $6.98 for both concealer and this blush. With coupons this blush is affordable drugstore product.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This blush looks really cute in the pan, but on my tan skin tone (NC42), it doesn't show up. \= Well, it gives me a little flush. I think the shade above this, n3-4 showed up better. I do love the texture of these blushes, they're so soft! Very blendable. Another thing I don't like is the price. I think it was around $10.

on 5/18/2006 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

L'Oreal's Charmed Peach has been my HG for awhile now but I always wished it didn't have the slight shimmer. True Blend Innocent Fluid is just as peachy with the same drop of pink but minus the shimmer. It also last a tad longer on my cheeks. I love applying this with my NARS Bronzer brush. Something about the big round brush and big round compact... I just swirl onto my cheeks for a beautiful pop of color. PS I have GGG skin and this would also be great for MMM but may be too much for fairer skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is great for a super natural look. it's very very light and even layering it doesn't realy darken it. however i found that the powder is very silky feeling and blends very well but the packaging is a little strange. it's that brush in the bottom with a tiny mirror that you can't see with if you tried anyway. i'd buy it again if i ever ran out of this one which looks like will be never because i don't use it that often.

Popular Blush Products