L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

4.6

on 5/18/2012 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ive seen this blush countless times in stores and always wanted to try it... Sooo 6ish months later here I am with a review! Haha! I enjoy the color it isn't too on the orangish side nor pinkish side. It def gives you a natural looking glow with it's "shimmers". It is def for a natural look.... The only downside I have found with this blush is that it fades off like nobodys business! If I wear it alone, by the middle of my day it is gone off my cheeks! If I top it with another blush i'm okay...but I think that's because of the blush I put on top not necessarily it isn't put...

I still give it a 5! it's a well worth it product. I dig it. Just re apply the beauty... :)

on 4/12/2012 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color of this. At first I was disappointed that it wasn't very pigmented, but I switched to a brush that picked up more product and now I am happy with the color. It is a beautiful shade if you are looking for a nice coral.

After a good month of use, I'm still on the fence whether I like this or not. So I'll break it down:

Price is pretty good. I think I paid about 7 dollars for it at Wal-Mart. And for the amount you get - 6 grams! it is certainly cost effective. Especially because you need to use a VERY light hand with this.

I think this might be why I don't really like this product. Its super easy to end up looking like a clown, even using a light hand, if your face is the least bit damp from moisturizer, or your foundation. Also, in some lights this blush looks like it just blends right in with my face (I do have some naturally flushed cheeks unless I'm sick or something)...so then I put on too much as well.

Some days I like the shade for its nice, subtle peachy glow that it gives. Sometimes I feel like the orange/apricot undertones are too strong for my skin tone. I think this would be a nice everyday blush for some skintones though.

One gripe I do have with it is the shimmer. I loathe shimmer in my makeup, especially facial makeup. You can't see it with the lid closed though, so I couldn't tell when I bought it. Now, its not like super sparkly, glitter in there, but there is a shimmer/pearly finish. I find that this really highlights any skin/texture imperfections on my face. That combined with my sloppy morning application (the light in my dorm room is really dingy until the sun comes up)...makes it look pretty horrendous some days.

This blush also doesn't last very long on your face, even when you set it.

This is a nice blush, and could work really well for some people. Not to mention its extremely cost effective. But I will not be re-purchasing.

on 2/19/2010 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this blush so much! It's a gorgeous straight up peach, with no pink undertones. It makes my pale skin come ALIVE, is easy to blend and looks like I have a natural peachy sun-kissed look. I wear MAC mineralized skinfinish in soft and gentle on top of this, which gives me an amazing glow like you see on celebrities LOL. And I need all the glow I can get because my 44 year old skin is dry:) This blush lasts all day!! Great staying power:) I will buy again.

on 12/30/2006 10:31:00 AM

I got this blush for free along with a smaller bottle of the True Match foundation about a year ago. I tried the foundation (which I never wear anyways) and HATED it, so I didn't even bother opening or trying the blush. It sat in my makeup bag forever. I used to wear CG blush in Rose Silk, but I recently decided that blushes with shimmer just don't work for me. I was happy to see that I already had a matte blush (Innocent Flush) and decided to give it a go. The first sweep of color was faint but pretty, and I only had to go over my cheeks about two times. I like how this blush is not super pigmented but not invisible. The color, which looks rather shocking in the package, goes on so nice and sheer, it's almost hard to over-do it. I love peachy colors on my cheeks, but sometimes they come out a little too orange. This blush has just enough pink to make it look natural and not like a rubbed my cheeks with orange eyeshadow or something. The blush makes me look like I'm glowing, even without any shimmer, which is a huge plus for me. This is definitely my HG of blushes, the color and the consistency are perfect for me. It also doesn't make me break out or anything. A++!

on 8/18/2006 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty peachy-pink blush as all the other reviwers have described. I was looking for a pinker blush, but after reading the reviews of this, I decided to try it and I'm really glad I did. I'm an NC30 with hazel eyes and reddish hair. A little expensive for drug store brand, but a good buy and there is quite a bit of blush so it'll last a while.

on 1/9/2006 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Innocent Flush is a smooth, silky, nicely pigmented peach with a touch of pink to it. It has just enough pink that it doesn't look orange. It creates a beautiful, natural looking flush of color with only one layer on my pale skin.

The packaging indicates that this is for N3-4 but I'm an N-2 in True Match foundation and this definitely isn't too dark for me. I imagine it would look good on most skin tones. Would definitely repurchase but the compact is so huge I doubt I'll ever run out.

Love, love, love this color! I'ved tried several brands and am always looking for the next best thing, I was so excited to try it I applied it in the car as soon as I got it, the applicator is no good, use your own, but the color showed up well on me, immediately lit up my face considering I was wearing no makeup, I also tried True Match powder in buff beige and found that these two products compliment each other very well and as someone mentioned here; it's finely milled, never knew what that was but after trying this product, now I do and have to agree, it's its texture. Since it's my first time using L'oreal, gotta say, I'm very impressed, I think I'll put away my MAC pinch o peach for now, I really do think I'll purchse this again.