L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by eye Color : Black
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

on 6/12/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I originally bought this blush 7 years ago and then I lost it. I couldn't find it but I remembered I loved the color so I bought a new one. I just found my original blush that I bought in 2008 and I realized something, L'oreal changed the color in at some point since I bought it. The original blush is actually matte, and slightly pinker then the current color. It's actually neutral. The new color you find in stores now has a shimmery sheen, it's more peach-y and warmer toned. This also explains why some reviewers call the blush matte and other say it's shimmery.

I love both colors and and they both wear equally well. I have oily skin and I usually use a setting spray (L'oreal or Urban Decay) and my blush doesn't wear off. TThe shimmery one (current formula) looks wonderfully summery. It's a bit of an obvious blush, since people don't have naturally shimmery cheeks. The old formula with the matte finish is much more natural. It's an amazing "innocent flush" if you're doing no makeup makeup.

If you can find both, I think the colors and finish are different enough to warrant purchasing both. I'll see if I can get some pictures of the blushes online. I thought I'll write this review for people considering buying the blush and is getting confused as to why they are different descriptions of the color.

Okay, I will begin by letting you know that there are more than one version of this product!!! Another reviewer mentioned this prior to me. One version is a silky concentrated matte peach color. The second is a paler peach with shine and shimmer Both are gorgeous. I don't know which version is newer or more common. The matte peach reminds me of an old Jane blush I used in high school. You can apply lightly and get a lot of color. The shimmery one gives you a lovely glow. I need to apply a bit heavily for it to show on my light olive skin. You might want to open the package and sample it in store depending on which kind you want.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I loved this color but I don't think this blush lasts very long.
It's a great color and the powder goes on very smoothly.

on 8/27/2009 3:25:00 PM

My mother bought this for me as my first blush, and I love it. The color is a very girly, pink-peachy. It comes on very natural and I love the fact that it is "Super Blendable". I love blush, but I do not want to look like a clown. I feel like this is a nice color for those who just want a light pop of pinch-my-cheeks pink.....I do recommend a different brush, though!!

on 2/28/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I do agree that it is a bit pricey for a drugstore brand, but it's a nice quality. Although in this line I wear the W-5 foundation, and this is supposedly the N3-4 blush, it seems like a very warm shade (which is why it works for me). I wouldn't take too much stock in the color labeling as far as W/C/N goes.

In any case, it's a nice texture, and I like that it is truly matte, so it just looks like flushed winter cheeks. I do think it looks better on my paler winter skin, I don't think I'll continue to use it in the summer months.

on 4/28/2006 9:24:00 AM

I got this blush fully expecting to love it and get a natural peachy-pink glow from it, based on reviews. The colour is nice enough and seems very versatile - a warm peach/pink with a hint of terracotta/beige on my MAC NC35 yellow-olive colouring. But it went on slightly chalky, rather too pigmented and seemed to emphasize my pores, and did not blend well. I also noticed small particles of shimmer (which went straight to my pores, of course) even though the blush looks perfectly matte in the pan. I will stick to MAC Peaches and to Maybelline's sheerer and more natural blushes for the peachy glow.