L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 2/9/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this blush! Itīs a sheer, peachy tone. Although Līoreal categorizes it as a neutral I would rather describe it as a warm tone and it goes well with my fair-medium but warm skin tone. It is more for the daytime when you are just trying to freshen up your face and keep it a more natural look. It will give you a certain glow and people will not even suspect you are wearing anything. For nighttime, it is not dramatic and rich enough for my liking, so I use another blush. The compact tends to be hard to open sometimes. When you try to open the top lid to get to the blush, you often end up opening the bottom part that holds the little brush (which I donīt use, I donīt find it useful). It does fade within a few hours. But you do get a great amount of product for the money. Overall, I think it is pretty good for a drugstore blush!

on 3/22/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Not a long review here ...but just a quick hello to say this is a great blush. Matte, smooth blendable peachy coral blush. Beautiful on my Light olive complexion. Its a great everyday blush for a professional makeup look. Price wise not too bad.

on 3/18/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I fall into that too fair to wear blush category, the irony is being fair is you almost have to add some color. I've been wanting to experiment with blush and not spend a ton of money. I had recently shelled out for an Amazonian Clay blush from Tarte, which I tried a few times, hated and had to swap. My current skin tone is somewhere between NC10 and NC15. I purchased this and Bare Honey. Innocent Flush is labeled for N3-4 and I am probably level 2 in warm or neutral, but I wanted to give something with a bit more color a try for some photos. This is still wearable for those lighter than N3-4, it's more pronounced that level 1-2 but not over powering. The color is somewhere between peach and coral, like other true match shades it does have shimmer but thank god no glimmer or frost.

on 1/31/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got started with these blushes with n 1-2 in Precious Peach, when I realized I was warm toned but pale, and that a subtle warm blush would be a much better choice than bright pinks. I picked up a few more colors, and eventually decided to get this one too. This is the pinkest and the newest of the ones I have (I only have W's and N's, I can't do the cools at all), but it's not totally pink, it definitely has peach in it as well, which is great for my tone. (As opposed to Benefit Dandelion which is just pink, and matte). It's almost a subtle coral, but neutral, not too warm. This blush, as well as the other ones on the lower numbered end of the spectrum are for fairer skin tones. I'm not sure how it would work on darker tones. I'm sure someone could rock it, but it is a light color. It's light but noticeable, gives a nice glow without looking streaky or too pink. This is my newest one so far, so I haven't used it as extensively as the Peach or the Bare Honey, but I do like it a lot. The whole line is lighter on than it appears in the pan. These blushes really do blend well and while they all have a slight shimmer it's not obnoxious. Most of these blushes are beautifully flattering and great for work or interviews.

The pan is fantastic for its size and width, so you can really get a good sized blush brush full of product. I don't use the brush that comes with it, (it's pretty junky and sheds) but it can be useful if you are going out and don't want to take a huge brush with you. And of course the mirror comes in handy too. But I don't generally bring them anywhere since they do break if you drop them and then you have to repot it. (But they are salvageable, I don't just throw away what I have left.) I have about 5 colors from this line and I really love them. You can get them for about $10 even though some stores ask for $14. L'oreal almost always has coupons and sales so I just wait for those. My biggest issue with these blushes (other than the breaking) is that they sometimes are all kinds of weird shades in the store. I've picked up what was supposed to be a color I'm used to, and its pale or dark or weird and oxidized; not at all what it is supposed to be. So compare them and get a good fresh one. I haven't ever had it happen to me once I had it home, no matter how long I had it for. So just be on the look out for that.

on 3/26/2013 10:56:00 PM

I Looove this product. I think it is one of the best blush that you can get for a very reasonably price. I would definitely suggest everybody to get it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Shade description: sheer peach (shimmer)

Pros

- beautiful finish
- blends well
- lasts

Cons

- sheer

Comments: This is a very sheer peach with the most beautiful glow. It doesn't provide much color on my NC37 skin tone, yet still manages to look really nice on. It's a great blush for when you want to add a bit of a glow to a matte blush or even use as a highlighter!

Will repurchase.

on 12/13/2012 3:53:00 PM

For anyone looking for a bright coral blush, this may be the product you're looking for. The color is very pigmented with golden glitter to give you a glowing look. It's looks natural and can easily be buildable. It's long lasting and if you're watching for good deals, you can get this for 40% off at some drug stores. The only down sides are the brush it comes with sucks and the little product you get.

on 6/8/2012 9:27:00 AM

I was looking for a bright coral blush for going out at night and came across this one; it looked lighter than what I was looking for, but the peachy colour was too gorgeous to resist. Well, I was right; it is not bright at all and slightly too light for my skin tone, however I apply a lot so that the colour is brighter and it doesn't look caked on. It is a beautiful peach colour to wear for everyday and it is now one of my staples. This colour would suit many skin tones. The only con is the brush; several bristles fell out upon the first few applications. But, after that the bristles have stayed in place and the brush does distribute the product evenly.

on 6/1/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Innocent blush is a pale shimmery peach blush.it's got shimmers but when blended it becomes an almost satin finish! I pair it with barely blushing blush.it gives enought color to complete any bronzy-glowy look! I use either a brush or my fingers to obtain that satin finish! Love it!

on 5/12/2012 3:29:00 AM

I have the shimmery version of this blush. It's a light pinky peach and not very pigmented, but it's definitely buildable. It looks great on my NC25-30 skintone. It's hard to go wrong with it. But if you're more tan than that, it probably will not work for you as well. The shimmers aren't too much at all, and they give a nice, natural glow.