L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

3.9

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

This blush has a very hard texture in the package. Because of this it comes out very light which I like. It is hard to overdue it and is build able depending on what you want. I don't like this color though. I have fair skin with lots of redness and I am not sure what I was thinking with this light orange shade :(

on 2/15/2016 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice for a drugstore blush. Very soft and well pigmented on my light skin. Medium peachy pink color on me. Pretty universal shade I believe. It's large too but I thought was a bit expensive for drugstore. Blends well, not sure it was as long lasting as others but not too bad either. A bit bulky but that's because it has room under for brush. I use my own brush instead. Very soft powder and easy to apply. Better textures I've seen on a DS blush.

on 9/22/2013 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this blush.
I loved the color, it is a perfect matte peach-coral shade, leaning more towards peach and complemented my skin perfectly. I gave it 3/5 simply for the color. However, there were just so many cons to this product that I had to return it.
First of all, the packaging I found to be quite bulky and I did not use that brush that came with it. It was poor quality and nothing special.
Second of all, while the texture was soft to the touch, it was not finely milled and was just too powdery. Kind of created a mess when I would swirl my brush around.
Third, the way it FELT on my skin! I do not know what they put in those blushes, but it felt so so heavy on my skin that I just could not stand it. As soon as I applied it, I FELT like there was something on my cheeks. So it is definitely not lightweight..

It's too bad, because I really loved the color, however the cons were just too much for me to handle so I am now still on a search of finding a peach blush.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this in tender rose and love it so I thought I would try another shade. My skintone is fair and cool but this blush is neutral and it really works for me. I came across this little gem at the drugstore and the amazing coral color really caught my eye. The claim is true as this is super-blendable. You can layer as much as needed without being cakey. The brush included is useless as most are that come with blushes and powders. I use my e.l.f. kabuki brush and it is wonderful with applying blushes and any type of powders. This will leave your skin looking radiant. The shimmer in this gives a glowing effect. I can't remember the exact price of this but I'm thinking around $10. Definitely try this out! I hope I helped!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this blush for years. It gives me a natural looking flush that doesn't fade. I don't use the brush that comes with it though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

According to the L'Oreal True Match scale I am a C1. Despite the fact that this particular blush is suggested for a N3-4 I decided to get it anyway. None of the colors that were designed for me really tickled my fancy and this one just kept jumping out at me. I was really excited but unfortunately this blush fell short of my expectations. Even though it was designed for someone with a darker skin tone then myself I really felt it had minimal pigmentation and hardly any staying power. Its very pretty bright peach in the pan however I can't seem to make this guy work for me :/ Perhaps next I will try Precious Peach (N1-2) but I think that will be the last chance I give to any of the L'Oreal True Match line.

Rating: 3
Price: 2
Package Quality: 2
Buy Again: No

on 4/10/2011 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although this is a nice drugstore product (one of the best drugstore blushes I have tried so far), I probably would not buy it again solely because it is not as good as other brands such as NARS, MAC, etc. I hate to be a snob, but that is just my opinion. I don't think that the pigmentation is as good as some other brands, and the texture is a bit chalky. Also, during the day my cheeks get a bit more oily and this blush just kind of fades away. So, I would say it lasts about 5 hours on me. Overall, this is really not a bad product for the price. I just wouldn't buy it again because there are better blushes out there.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a very underrated product. I love it. I'm very pale with blue eyes and dyed red hair and this is the perfect flush for me. (I wear True Match foundation in W1, so N3-4 isn't a "match" for my skintone, but it's so pretty!) It's very nicely pigmented and it blends well, so I never look overdone or like I'm wearing too much blush. I was hunting all over for a nice peachy coral blush, and this is exactly it. Also, the pan is HUGE so it's going to basically last forever. I honestly think this blush would look amazing on just about any skin tone.

This blush started my love affair with glowy peachy cheeks. It's a go to for me and it just always looks wonderful on my NC25 skin. It makes me look so healthy and just alive. It's a great dupe for MAC's Peaches too. I simply love this blush and I will cry if it's ever discontinued.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I kept hearing about it on the makeup board...and I love a good drugstore find almost as much as I love a good peach blush!

So first I need to say that L'Oreal did something very, very annoying with this...they changed the color at some point, but they kept the same name on it. This explains why some reviewers call it matte, and others insist it has shimmer. I have now purchased both and they are hardly even close on color!

The matte version is straight-up orange peach, not a hint of pink. It reminds me of MAC Peaches, or Everyday Minerals Siesta. I have naturally pink cheeks, so I'm always happy to find a peach blush with no added pink. You must use a very light hand, or you will end up with clown stripes. It's VERY pigmented. It is also not the easiest blush to blend. There is a quality to the texture that feels almost emollient--swipe your finger across the pan and you will see what I mean. I ended up blending it with my fingers and that worked ok. The finished product was a very nice summery glow to my skin!

The shimmery version is totally different...a pink-peach with fine shimmer. More powdery, and blends slightly better.

Overall, this is a great buy...6 g for anywhere between 7 and 10 bucks. Wait until you see it on BOGO at your neighborhood drug store and pick it up even cheaper. It's a good addition to a blush stash for not much effort.

Popular Blush Products