L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

4.3

on 2/9/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this blush! Its a sheer, peachy tone. Although Loreal categorizes it as a neutral I would rather describe it as a warm tone and it goes well with my fair-medium but warm skin tone. It is more for the daytime when you are just trying to freshen up your face and keep it a more natural look. It will give you a certain glow and people will not even suspect you are wearing anything. For nighttime, it is not dramatic and rich enough for my liking, so I use another blush. The compact tends to be hard to open sometimes. When you try to open the top lid to get to the blush, you often end up opening the bottom part that holds the little brush (which I dont use, I dont find it useful). It does fade within a few hours. But you do get a great amount of product for the money. Overall, I think it is pretty good for a drugstore blush!

on 6/8/2012 9:27:00 AM

I was looking for a bright coral blush for going out at night and came across this one; it looked lighter than what I was looking for, but the peachy colour was too gorgeous to resist. Well, I was right; it is not bright at all and slightly too light for my skin tone, however I apply a lot so that the colour is brighter and it doesn't look caked on. It is a beautiful peach colour to wear for everyday and it is now one of my staples. This colour would suit many skin tones. The only con is the brush; several bristles fell out upon the first few applications. But, after that the bristles have stayed in place and the brush does distribute the product evenly.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Super blend-able is right!
This colour is nice and gives a natural appearance on my nc25 yellow undertone skin.
It didn't exasperate my acne the least bit and the packaging is cute.
It is very pigmented so you only need a little, with a heavy hand you can end up looking very clown like.
The brush it comes with is rubbish and the fact that the mirror is on the back is a bit stupid, and the powered does tend to get everywhere but I will still continue to use this daily.
This is almost my HG blush!

on 6/9/2009 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HG!! Gives a natural flush on my NC3 skin and looks more like great skin on than blush.

on 5/11/2008 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i LOOOVE this blush!! It's a very pretty light peach color. It's matte and makes me look like I'm naturally glowing. I love how the blush has a nice soft texture and is big enough that it's easy to grab with a brush.

on 2/28/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I do agree that it is a bit pricey for a drugstore brand, but it's a nice quality. Although in this line I wear the W-5 foundation, and this is supposedly the N3-4 blush, it seems like a very warm shade (which is why it works for me). I wouldn't take too much stock in the color labeling as far as W/C/N goes.

In any case, it's a nice texture, and I like that it is truly matte, so it just looks like flushed winter cheeks. I do think it looks better on my paler winter skin, I don't think I'll continue to use it in the summer months.