L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

3.5

on 5/25/2016 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I don't know why I haven't bought this blush it's been around so long, but I recently saw the hue Innocent Flush and had to have this pale peach.

I felt how soft and creamy it felt when I swatched it, but I was so disappointed to find that it has thousands of glitter particles all through it and after a couple of hours I just had a disco ball on my cheeks with no color to speak of.

To add insult to injury the entire blush just fell out of the compact and broke.

on 1/31/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got started with these blushes with n 1-2 in Precious Peach, when I realized I was warm toned but pale, and that a subtle warm blush would be a much better choice than bright pinks. I picked up a few more colors, and eventually decided to get this one too. This is the pinkest and the newest of the ones I have (I only have W's and N's, I can't do the cools at all), but it's not totally pink, it definitely has peach in it as well, which is great for my tone. (As opposed to Benefit Dandelion which is just pink, and matte). It's almost a subtle coral, but neutral, not too warm. This blush, as well as the other ones on the lower numbered end of the spectrum are for fairer skin tones. I'm not sure how it would work on darker tones. I'm sure someone could rock it, but it is a light color. It's light but noticeable, gives a nice glow without looking streaky or too pink. This is my newest one so far, so I haven't used it as extensively as the Peach or the Bare Honey, but I do like it a lot. The whole line is lighter on than it appears in the pan. These blushes really do blend well and while they all have a slight shimmer it's not obnoxious. Most of these blushes are beautifully flattering and great for work or interviews.

The pan is fantastic for its size and width, so you can really get a good sized blush brush full of product. I don't use the brush that comes with it, (it's pretty junky and sheds) but it can be useful if you are going out and don't want to take a huge brush with you. And of course the mirror comes in handy too. But I don't generally bring them anywhere since they do break if you drop them and then you have to repot it. (But they are salvageable, I don't just throw away what I have left.) I have about 5 colors from this line and I really love them. You can get them for about $10 even though some stores ask for $14. L'oreal almost always has coupons and sales so I just wait for those. My biggest issue with these blushes (other than the breaking) is that they sometimes are all kinds of weird shades in the store. I've picked up what was supposed to be a color I'm used to, and its pale or dark or weird and oxidized; not at all what it is supposed to be. So compare them and get a good fresh one. I haven't ever had it happen to me once I had it home, no matter how long I had it for. So just be on the look out for that.

Looking for a peach blush earlier this year I tried this. I've used this brand in true rose and liked it, so I hoped this would work. Even on my fair skin this hardly showed without building it up quite a bit, and the shimmer mostly showed up. The compact is bulky, and for the price and payoff I was disappointed. Threw it out after trying a couple of times.

on 3/26/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was going through my makeup the other day, while cleaning up and threw out a bunch of products that I hardly touched, didn't like anymore, this blush was one of them. I love peach blushes and thought this one was neat to have, bought it and never used it. Colour payoff sucks, it's huge and bulky, wouldn't recommend it.

on 3/26/2013 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

A big thank you to whoever recommended this to me on the makeup board. I feel like my whole life I've been trying to force myself into various shades of rose and pink because they seem like sensible, wearable colors, until I found this. I have NC 120ish skin with yellow undertones, and this blush is the first one that has actually worked with my yellowness and made my skin look healthy and glowing!

It is easy to get scared off by the bright orangy-peach color of this blush in the pan. However, it is a beautiful color that brightens and transforms my skin. The blush goes on sheer at first but it is very easily buildable. You can wear just a hint of it, or blend in more for a bolder effect. It is on the light side, however, so if you have very dark skin, it may not show up as well. It is also very easy to blend and wears very well. It lasts all day on my oily skin! It wears at least as well as my NARS blush! The finish is not totally matte, but it is definitely not sparkly. It is very natural looking and does not make me look shiny and greasy. I have even worn this on foundation-less skin and felt ok going out in public.

This is an excellent quality blush and the packaging is good. It is sturdy and has a decent sized mirror on the bottom so it won't get all dusted over with product. It also has a teensy half-fan brush. These brushes are never good, but I have used it for a touch-up in a pinch and it is very soft and does the job.

This is a wonderful product and I have used it nearly everyday since I bought it. If you have light-ish skin with yellow undertones, please give this a try, you will be so happy you did!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Shade description: sheer peach (shimmer)

Pros

- beautiful finish
- blends well
- lasts

Cons

- sheer

Comments: This is a very sheer peach with the most beautiful glow. It doesn't provide much color on my NC37 skin tone, yet still manages to look really nice on. It's a great blush for when you want to add a bit of a glow to a matte blush or even use as a highlighter!

Will repurchase.

on 4/12/2012 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color of this. At first I was disappointed that it wasn't very pigmented, but I switched to a brush that picked up more product and now I am happy with the color. It is a beautiful shade if you are looking for a nice coral.

on 2/18/2012 9:54:00 AM

I really like this blush! It is easy to apply, blends beautifully and deposits a natural flush. I love that it isn't overwhelmingly pigmented which is great for daytime. I have already repurchased a couple of times and it lasts for about 6 months.

on 2/7/2012 1:35:00 AM

This deserves more of a 2.5. Ahh i wish i hadn't bought this. I walked into target looking for a coral peachy blush, and at first glance that's what this looks like; a perfectly peachy blush. However it was nowhere near peachy when i applied it :(. A swipe with a finger gives a faint but noticeable trace on the tip but it doesn't really translate well onto the cheeks. I understand that its for N3-N4 in their line of foundations (my guess is a more fair-medium complexion) but I really doubt this would show up as more than a glitter bomb on anyone with other than a paper white face, so a lippy off for that. However, even if it was somewhat of a fail, I manged to use it as a highlighter so i might get some bang for my buck with this disappointment. The packaging is the standard Tru Match grey/silver compact with a brush that is pretty cruddy; it is so flimsy and has a funny smell to it, almost like moist grass (?) so i knocked off one for that. and finally a half point for the design with the flip top mirror on THE OTHER side of the compact. who in their right mind would do that? so strange. So if you want sheer, by all means buy it, but don't expect anything more than that.

on 10/10/2011 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I decided to give this a try because it is now at The Dollar Tree. I picked up this color and barely blushing, but I really prefer this one. At first I thought it would be too light for my light olive skin, but it's GORGEOUS! It gives you a "lit from within" glow and a nice flush. It's everything I wanted Benefit's Thrrrob to be and more. I actually tossed the Benefit because it barely shows up. This is almost matte with a slight sheen. Just a healthy, peachy color that blends so well and lasts all day.