L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by hair type : Straight
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

4.3

on 3/23/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I'm n18 in mac's pro longwear foundation, and this was not a match for me. It's too "my tone", so much that I have to swipe like 5 times to get any colour. The lasting power is a bit poor too. Not worth the hype IMO.

on 2/15/2016 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Very nice for a drugstore blush. Very soft and well pigmented on my light skin. Medium peachy pink color on me. Pretty universal shade I believe. It's large too but I thought was a bit expensive for drugstore. Blends well, not sure it was as long lasting as others but not too bad either. A bit bulky but that's because it has room under for brush. I use my own brush instead. Very soft powder and easy to apply. Better textures I've seen on a DS blush.

on 6/12/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I originally bought this blush 7 years ago and then I lost it. I couldn't find it but I remembered I loved the color so I bought a new one. I just found my original blush that I bought in 2008 and I realized something, L'oreal changed the color in at some point since I bought it. The original blush is actually matte, and slightly pinker then the current color. It's actually neutral. The new color you find in stores now has a shimmery sheen, it's more peach-y and warmer toned. This also explains why some reviewers call the blush matte and other say it's shimmery.

I love both colors and and they both wear equally well. I have oily skin and I usually use a setting spray (L'oreal or Urban Decay) and my blush doesn't wear off. TThe shimmery one (current formula) looks wonderfully summery. It's a bit of an obvious blush, since people don't have naturally shimmery cheeks. The old formula with the matte finish is much more natural. It's an amazing "innocent flush" if you're doing no makeup makeup.

If you can find both, I think the colors and finish are different enough to warrant purchasing both. I'll see if I can get some pictures of the blushes online. I thought I'll write this review for people considering buying the blush and is getting confused as to why they are different descriptions of the color.

on 2/9/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this blush! Its a sheer, peachy tone. Although Loreal categorizes it as a neutral I would rather describe it as a warm tone and it goes well with my fair-medium but warm skin tone. It is more for the daytime when you are just trying to freshen up your face and keep it a more natural look. It will give you a certain glow and people will not even suspect you are wearing anything. For nighttime, it is not dramatic and rich enough for my liking, so I use another blush. The compact tends to be hard to open sometimes. When you try to open the top lid to get to the blush, you often end up opening the bottom part that holds the little brush (which I dont use, I dont find it useful). It does fade within a few hours. But you do get a great amount of product for the money. Overall, I think it is pretty good for a drugstore blush!

on 3/18/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I fall into that too fair to wear blush category, the irony is being fair is you almost have to add some color. I've been wanting to experiment with blush and not spend a ton of money. I had recently shelled out for an Amazonian Clay blush from Tarte, which I tried a few times, hated and had to swap. My current skin tone is somewhere between NC10 and NC15. I purchased this and Bare Honey. Innocent Flush is labeled for N3-4 and I am probably level 2 in warm or neutral, but I wanted to give something with a bit more color a try for some photos. This is still wearable for those lighter than N3-4, it's more pronounced that level 1-2 but not over powering. The color is somewhere between peach and coral, like other true match shades it does have shimmer but thank god no glimmer or frost.

on 6/1/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Innocent blush is a pale shimmery peach blush.it's got shimmers but when blended it becomes an almost satin finish! I pair it with barely blushing blush.it gives enought color to complete any bronzy-glowy look! I use either a brush or my fingers to obtain that satin finish! Love it!

on 5/18/2012 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ive seen this blush countless times in stores and always wanted to try it... Sooo 6ish months later here I am with a review! Haha! I enjoy the color it isn't too on the orangish side nor pinkish side. It def gives you a natural looking glow with it's "shimmers". It is def for a natural look.... The only downside I have found with this blush is that it fades off like nobodys business! If I wear it alone, by the middle of my day it is gone off my cheeks! If I top it with another blush i'm okay...but I think that's because of the blush I put on top not necessarily it isn't put...

I still give it a 5! it's a well worth it product. I dig it. Just re apply the beauty... :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I found this at the drugstore when looking for a peachy blush. It honestly seemed to be the only shade that peaked my interest of all the blushes in the store.. Originally priced at around 17$ in Canada, it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It is a bit light for my medium olive skin tone (NC30) but gives a nice natural look just the same. With a heavy hand you can deffinately build this shade up to be a nice pop of colour. Innocent Flush brightens up my face and totally completes the look when paired with a peachy/nude gloss and simple cat eyes. P.S. There is a fine, fine shimmer / irredecent effect to this blush that gives a nice overall glow to the face, but not so much that it makes your cheekbones shine - it comes off as a really pretty sheen that brightens your face.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Price: It is not that this blush was crazy expensive (And I've obviously bought much more expensive blushes), but it is expensive for a drugstore blush. Because of that I gave it a 4 on the expensive rating, because I don't usually expect to pay that much for a L'Oreal product.

Overall Rating: This is the breakdown of why I gave this 3 lippies. I would've given it 5, because it has a wonderful and very blendable texture. It's super soft, very finely milled and feels great on the face. Also, the color is a beautiful matte peach that makes my complexion look bright, and well rested.

I took off 1 lipstick because I felt it was a little overpriced for what it was (just a matte wearable peachy blush color). Then I took off another lipstick (bringing it down to 3 lippies) because it takes a lot of this product to make it show up on my skin (NC30-35). That means that I end up using a lot of this blush, and it runs out way quicker (I've already completely used up this blush, I have yet to hit pan on ANY of my high-end blushes). Also, it doesn't last very long, and I would find myself having to re-apply a couple hours after putting it on, but because I don't carry around my blush with me all day long I would just find myself without anything on my face!

FYI: I had the old version of this blush, the matte one...I guess there's a newer version of it that is completely different? Hmmm...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this blush is BEAUTIFUL!!! i was browsing around walgreens & this plus the precious peach caught my eye. love how it isnt glittery or shimmery that i can tell & if it is any kind of shimmery then it is barely there. Innocent Flush brightens up my whole face (NC25). A soft pinky peach that is decently pigmented so you can build it up. The packaging is ugly though. Not crazy about the scratchy brush but it does the job if need be. $10.99 at walgreens but I also spotted it at Walmart for just $7.00!
UPDATE: I finally made my rounds thru my blush collection and am wearing this today (11/13/11). I am reminded why I bought it. Beautiful ...definately without a doubt MATTE neutral peachy pink blush. Its pretty much the perfect go to blush without any annoying shimmer or glitter which I'm hating right now because it gets all over my babies when I kiss them. I got this back in January/Feb just fyi. I dont know why people say there is shimmer in this because there isnt. My eyesight is fine and I am not hallucinating. I noticed people mentioning that they might have changed the formula so that might explain it.