L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

on 5/25/2016 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I don't know why I haven't bought this blush it's been around so long, but I recently saw the hue Innocent Flush and had to have this pale peach.

I felt how soft and creamy it felt when I swatched it, but I was so disappointed to find that it has thousands of glitter particles all through it and after a couple of hours I just had a disco ball on my cheeks with no color to speak of.

To add insult to injury the entire blush just fell out of the compact and broke.

on 6/12/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I originally bought this blush 7 years ago and then I lost it. I couldn't find it but I remembered I loved the color so I bought a new one. I just found my original blush that I bought in 2008 and I realized something, L'oreal changed the color in at some point since I bought it. The original blush is actually matte, and slightly pinker then the current color. It's actually neutral. The new color you find in stores now has a shimmery sheen, it's more peach-y and warmer toned. This also explains why some reviewers call the blush matte and other say it's shimmery.

I love both colors and and they both wear equally well. I have oily skin and I usually use a setting spray (L'oreal or Urban Decay) and my blush doesn't wear off. TThe shimmery one (current formula) looks wonderfully summery. It's a bit of an obvious blush, since people don't have naturally shimmery cheeks. The old formula with the matte finish is much more natural. It's an amazing "innocent flush" if you're doing no makeup makeup.

If you can find both, I think the colors and finish are different enough to warrant purchasing both. I'll see if I can get some pictures of the blushes online. I thought I'll write this review for people considering buying the blush and is getting confused as to why they are different descriptions of the color.

on 3/26/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was going through my makeup the other day, while cleaning up and threw out a bunch of products that I hardly touched, didn't like anymore, this blush was one of them. I love peach blushes and thought this one was neat to have, bought it and never used it. Colour payoff sucks, it's huge and bulky, wouldn't recommend it.

on 3/26/2013 10:56:00 PM

I Looove this product. I think it is one of the best blush that you can get for a very reasonably price. I would definitely suggest everybody to get it.

on 12/13/2012 3:53:00 PM

For anyone looking for a bright coral blush, this may be the product you're looking for. The color is very pigmented with golden glitter to give you a glowing look. It's looks natural and can easily be buildable. It's long lasting and if you're watching for good deals, you can get this for 40% off at some drug stores. The only down sides are the brush it comes with sucks and the little product you get.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this blush for years. It gives me a natural looking flush that doesn't fade. I don't use the brush that comes with it though.

on 5/18/2012 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ive seen this blush countless times in stores and always wanted to try it... Sooo 6ish months later here I am with a review! Haha! I enjoy the color it isn't too on the orangish side nor pinkish side. It def gives you a natural looking glow with it's "shimmers". It is def for a natural look.... The only downside I have found with this blush is that it fades off like nobodys business! If I wear it alone, by the middle of my day it is gone off my cheeks! If I top it with another blush i'm okay...but I think that's because of the blush I put on top not necessarily it isn't put...

I still give it a 5! it's a well worth it product. I dig it. Just re apply the beauty... :)

on 5/12/2012 3:29:00 AM

I have the shimmery version of this blush. It's a light pinky peach and not very pigmented, but it's definitely buildable. It looks great on my NC25-30 skintone. It's hard to go wrong with it. But if you're more tan than that, it probably will not work for you as well. The shimmers aren't too much at all, and they give a nice, natural glow.

on 4/12/2012 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color of this. At first I was disappointed that it wasn't very pigmented, but I switched to a brush that picked up more product and now I am happy with the color. It is a beautiful shade if you are looking for a nice coral.

on 10/10/2011 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I decided to give this a try because it is now at The Dollar Tree. I picked up this color and barely blushing, but I really prefer this one. At first I thought it would be too light for my light olive skin, but it's GORGEOUS! It gives you a "lit from within" glow and a nice flush. It's everything I wanted Benefit's Thrrrob to be and more. I actually tossed the Benefit because it barely shows up. This is almost matte with a slight sheen. Just a healthy, peachy color that blends so well and lasts all day.