L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 3/22/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Not a long review here ...but just a quick hello to say this is a great blush. Matte, smooth blendable peachy coral blush. Beautiful on my Light olive complexion. Its a great everyday blush for a professional makeup look. Price wise not too bad.

on 3/18/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I fall into that too fair to wear blush category, the irony is being fair is you almost have to add some color. I've been wanting to experiment with blush and not spend a ton of money. I had recently shelled out for an Amazonian Clay blush from Tarte, which I tried a few times, hated and had to swap. My current skin tone is somewhere between NC10 and NC15. I purchased this and Bare Honey. Innocent Flush is labeled for N3-4 and I am probably level 2 in warm or neutral, but I wanted to give something with a bit more color a try for some photos. This is still wearable for those lighter than N3-4, it's more pronounced that level 1-2 but not over powering. The color is somewhere between peach and coral, like other true match shades it does have shimmer but thank god no glimmer or frost.

on 1/31/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got started with these blushes with n 1-2 in Precious Peach, when I realized I was warm toned but pale, and that a subtle warm blush would be a much better choice than bright pinks. I picked up a few more colors, and eventually decided to get this one too. This is the pinkest and the newest of the ones I have (I only have W's and N's, I can't do the cools at all), but it's not totally pink, it definitely has peach in it as well, which is great for my tone. (As opposed to Benefit Dandelion which is just pink, and matte). It's almost a subtle coral, but neutral, not too warm. This blush, as well as the other ones on the lower numbered end of the spectrum are for fairer skin tones. I'm not sure how it would work on darker tones. I'm sure someone could rock it, but it is a light color. It's light but noticeable, gives a nice glow without looking streaky or too pink. This is my newest one so far, so I haven't used it as extensively as the Peach or the Bare Honey, but I do like it a lot. The whole line is lighter on than it appears in the pan. These blushes really do blend well and while they all have a slight shimmer it's not obnoxious. Most of these blushes are beautifully flattering and great for work or interviews.

The pan is fantastic for its size and width, so you can really get a good sized blush brush full of product. I don't use the brush that comes with it, (it's pretty junky and sheds) but it can be useful if you are going out and don't want to take a huge brush with you. And of course the mirror comes in handy too. But I don't generally bring them anywhere since they do break if you drop them and then you have to repot it. (But they are salvageable, I don't just throw away what I have left.) I have about 5 colors from this line and I really love them. You can get them for about $10 even though some stores ask for $14. L'oreal almost always has coupons and sales so I just wait for those. My biggest issue with these blushes (other than the breaking) is that they sometimes are all kinds of weird shades in the store. I've picked up what was supposed to be a color I'm used to, and its pale or dark or weird and oxidized; not at all what it is supposed to be. So compare them and get a good fresh one. I haven't ever had it happen to me once I had it home, no matter how long I had it for. So just be on the look out for that.

on 11/23/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is a great blush and a gorgeous color. I love it for summer because is complements my summer complexion so well. This is super blendable, but pigmented. It is a pale peachy pink that is completely matte. The brush it comes with is okay, and the packaging is nice except after opening and closing it the lid gets a bit loose. But not so loose that is comes open if you hold it upside down. Also I had to knock off a lippie a because this contains talc and that's not good for your skin, but it is one of the few blushes that contain talc that don't irritate my sensitive skin!

on 1/3/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's a really versatile color, and can go with almost any skin tone. so many of my friends, from filipino, to caucasian, to hispanic, wear this specific one, and it looks natural on all of them. but for some reason, it's harder for me to wear. i have a typical asian skin tone, except with pink undertones, and for some reason, this blush is really easy to over-do on my skin. i have to have juuuust the right amount, or i look like a clown.
too bad, because i really like this shade. it goes on more evenly than the other ones i've tried.

on 5/18/2006 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

L'Oreal's Charmed Peach has been my HG for awhile now but I always wished it didn't have the slight shimmer. True Blend Innocent Fluid is just as peachy with the same drop of pink but minus the shimmer. It also last a tad longer on my cheeks. I love applying this with my NARS Bronzer brush. Something about the big round brush and big round compact... I just swirl onto my cheeks for a beautiful pop of color. PS I have GGG skin and this would also be great for MMM but may be too much for fairer skin.