L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

4.8

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 3/26/2013 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

A big thank you to whoever recommended this to me on the makeup board. I feel like my whole life I've been trying to force myself into various shades of rose and pink because they seem like sensible, wearable colors, until I found this. I have NC 120ish skin with yellow undertones, and this blush is the first one that has actually worked with my yellowness and made my skin look healthy and glowing!

It is easy to get scared off by the bright orangy-peach color of this blush in the pan. However, it is a beautiful color that brightens and transforms my skin. The blush goes on sheer at first but it is very easily buildable. You can wear just a hint of it, or blend in more for a bolder effect. It is on the light side, however, so if you have very dark skin, it may not show up as well. It is also very easy to blend and wears very well. It lasts all day on my oily skin! It wears at least as well as my NARS blush! The finish is not totally matte, but it is definitely not sparkly. It is very natural looking and does not make me look shiny and greasy. I have even worn this on foundation-less skin and felt ok going out in public.

This is an excellent quality blush and the packaging is good. It is sturdy and has a decent sized mirror on the bottom so it won't get all dusted over with product. It also has a teensy half-fan brush. These brushes are never good, but I have used it for a touch-up in a pinch and it is very soft and does the job.

This is a wonderful product and I have used it nearly everyday since I bought it. If you have light-ish skin with yellow undertones, please give this a try, you will be so happy you did!

on 3/14/2011 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This blush reminds me of Benefit Georgia Peach but with shimmer. I absolutely love this blush and I have NC40 skintone (W6 in loreal). I think coral colors look scrumptous on medium skintone. I can see it wont show up nicely on darker skintones, but it creates a perfect coral shimmer flush on me. Anyone giving this blush negative reviews, remember that with any lighter blush shades, you still have to contour, so I contour my cheeks with matte brown bronzer and then dust layers of this blush and it gives me a youthful appearance to my face. Most pink and reddish blushes are extreme for daytime and can look too unnatural, but this just is a great shimmery young flesh coral epitome of the j.lo glow. I had actually a girl stop in me in the grocery store to tell me she loved my makeup and what was I wearing. The texture of the blush is very suede like and not chalky at all. And the best part of me trying this was because ulta was having a buy 1 get 50% of loreal sale, and i have $4 off any 2 loreal products so I bought this blush for $9.99 and then true match concealer at $4.49 (1/2 price), then I used ulta coupon for $10 of $3.50. I paid $6.98 for both concealer and this blush. With coupons this blush is affordable drugstore product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Super blend-able is right!
This colour is nice and gives a natural appearance on my nc25 yellow undertone skin.
It didn't exasperate my acne the least bit and the packaging is cute.
It is very pigmented so you only need a little, with a heavy hand you can end up looking very clown like.
The brush it comes with is rubbish and the fact that the mirror is on the back is a bit stupid, and the powered does tend to get everywhere but I will still continue to use this daily.
This is almost my HG blush!

on 1/12/2008 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this peachy matte shade. It instantly brightens up my face without leaving any shine or shimmer on my face. The color is extremely intense when I brush it once on my face but that's okay b/c then it stays on all day. If you go with a lighter hand, it also produces great results as well. The container is way too bulky cuz it comes with a mirror and useless brush attached on the bottom of the blush. I rather they get rid of the brush & mirror so the compact is slimmer and easier to carry around.

Popular Blush Products