L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin type : Oily
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 3/23/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I'm n18 in mac's pro longwear foundation, and this was not a match for me. It's too "my tone", so much that I have to swipe like 5 times to get any colour. The lasting power is a bit poor too. Not worth the hype IMO.

on 6/12/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I originally bought this blush 7 years ago and then I lost it. I couldn't find it but I remembered I loved the color so I bought a new one. I just found my original blush that I bought in 2008 and I realized something, L'oreal changed the color in at some point since I bought it. The original blush is actually matte, and slightly pinker then the current color. It's actually neutral. The new color you find in stores now has a shimmery sheen, it's more peach-y and warmer toned. This also explains why some reviewers call the blush matte and other say it's shimmery.

I love both colors and and they both wear equally well. I have oily skin and I usually use a setting spray (L'oreal or Urban Decay) and my blush doesn't wear off. TThe shimmery one (current formula) looks wonderfully summery. It's a bit of an obvious blush, since people don't have naturally shimmery cheeks. The old formula with the matte finish is much more natural. It's an amazing "innocent flush" if you're doing no makeup makeup.

If you can find both, I think the colors and finish are different enough to warrant purchasing both. I'll see if I can get some pictures of the blushes online. I thought I'll write this review for people considering buying the blush and is getting confused as to why they are different descriptions of the color.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this blush for years. It gives me a natural looking flush that doesn't fade. I don't use the brush that comes with it though.

on 5/19/2011 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to be in love with this product. I bought it back in 2008, and I'd still be using it....if I hadn't dropped it and cracked up the compact powder disc. :( So I was forced to move on from the perfect matte blush and I tried to replace it.
I immediately headed to the cosmetics L'oreal aisle at Target the first chance I got. From five feet away I could tell that they had completely changed the color of my beloved Innocent Flush shade. Panic-stricken, I decided to ignore the obvious differences and bought a replacement anyway. To my disappointment, the color has been made so sheer that it didn't show up at all on my fair skin. Fair is putting it mildly. On the most transparent bit of my pasty white skin, all I could see was a complete mess of glitter. This was no "youthful shimmer". It was glitter, and as glitter often does, it had spread like the plague in a matter of seconds.
Needless to say, I was irritated. I'd spent $9 on a product that used to have some quality. Since then I've been on the hunt for that original peachy pink color in a perfect matte form. Unfortunately, the makeup world seems to be obsessed with glitter for the moment. I did manage to stumble across the N.Y.C. brand at Wal Mart. They have a lovely Cheek Glow Powder Blush line that is completely matte. They are sheer, build up very easily for those who want more pigmentation, and they have NO GLITTER. Did I mention that they cost $2.74 each. Such a steal. The brush is pretty darn cheap, but I have no problem using the old brush from my original L'oreal package. I was torn between the Riverside Rose and West Side Wine colors, both of which would perfectly suite my skin tone and closely complement the first Innocent Flush color. In the end I went with Riverside Rose, which was only slightly more peachy than the Wine color, both were pretty neutral. I am pleased to report that when I placed it next to the broken shambles that remained of my beloved first blush, it was a perfect match. In the store, I based the decision on which color most closely matched the flush of the palm of my hand. So I think that's a good general rule for finding the perfect shade of blush.

on 4/26/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really love this blush. I usually only buy department store makeup, but i wanted a Peach blush, to see what it would look like on me... but i didn't want to spend a lot of money, in case it didn't look good.
So i purchased this, and i love the color, pigment, and finish!
It's not to bright or peachy, but it's just right. The pigment is amazing- a little goes a long way!. And the finish is just beautiful.
This is just as good as most MAC blushes, and i really didn't expect it to be!
EDIT: I dropped this down to 4 lippies because although its a pretty good blush, it takes a while for me to blend it just right.. when most blushes i dont have to

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I loved the color when I saw it but I because there are no testers I couldn't tell that the color would be a bit too light for me. Still it gives me a gorgeous, natural glow. It's perfect for the days when I want to focus on my eyes or lips. It's also easy to pack it on to bring out the color without looking overdone. Will definitely check out other shades!

on 5/11/2008 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i LOOOVE this blush!! It's a very pretty light peach color. It's matte and makes me look like I'm naturally glowing. I love how the blush has a nice soft texture and is big enough that it's easy to grab with a brush.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty matte peach blush. Goes on my light PPP with yellow/neutral undertoned skin as mostly peach with just the tiniest hint of pink. I like using Innocent Flush on the apples of my cheeks and then using L'oreal's Baby Blossom blush (shiimery warm baby-pink) over top. The combination (Innocent Flush + Baby Blossom) creates a beautiful warm, glowy, shimmery peachy-pink color on the cheeks!