L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

3.9

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 5/18/2012 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ive seen this blush countless times in stores and always wanted to try it... Sooo 6ish months later here I am with a review! Haha! I enjoy the color it isn't too on the orangish side nor pinkish side. It def gives you a natural looking glow with it's "shimmers". It is def for a natural look.... The only downside I have found with this blush is that it fades off like nobodys business! If I wear it alone, by the middle of my day it is gone off my cheeks! If I top it with another blush i'm okay...but I think that's because of the blush I put on top not necessarily it isn't put...

I still give it a 5! it's a well worth it product. I dig it. Just re apply the beauty... :)

on 4/10/2011 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although this is a nice drugstore product (one of the best drugstore blushes I have tried so far), I probably would not buy it again solely because it is not as good as other brands such as NARS, MAC, etc. I hate to be a snob, but that is just my opinion. I don't think that the pigmentation is as good as some other brands, and the texture is a bit chalky. Also, during the day my cheeks get a bit more oily and this blush just kind of fades away. So, I would say it lasts about 5 hours on me. Overall, this is really not a bad product for the price. I just wouldn't buy it again because there are better blushes out there.

on 6/19/2010 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great matte peach blush. Packaging is good, albeit a tad bulky. Gives a really nice natural flush and is pigmented. Its also long lasting. I didn't notice too much fading. I think the color would work well for a lot of skintones.

After a good month of use, I'm still on the fence whether I like this or not. So I'll break it down:

Price is pretty good. I think I paid about 7 dollars for it at Wal-Mart. And for the amount you get - 6 grams! it is certainly cost effective. Especially because you need to use a VERY light hand with this.

I think this might be why I don't really like this product. Its super easy to end up looking like a clown, even using a light hand, if your face is the least bit damp from moisturizer, or your foundation. Also, in some lights this blush looks like it just blends right in with my face (I do have some naturally flushed cheeks unless I'm sick or something)...so then I put on too much as well.

Some days I like the shade for its nice, subtle peachy glow that it gives. Sometimes I feel like the orange/apricot undertones are too strong for my skin tone. I think this would be a nice everyday blush for some skintones though.

One gripe I do have with it is the shimmer. I loathe shimmer in my makeup, especially facial makeup. You can't see it with the lid closed though, so I couldn't tell when I bought it. Now, its not like super sparkly, glitter in there, but there is a shimmer/pearly finish. I find that this really highlights any skin/texture imperfections on my face. That combined with my sloppy morning application (the light in my dorm room is really dingy until the sun comes up)...makes it look pretty horrendous some days.

This blush also doesn't last very long on your face, even when you set it.

This is a nice blush, and could work really well for some people. Not to mention its extremely cost effective. But I will not be re-purchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I loved this color but I don't think this blush lasts very long.
It's a great color and the powder goes on very smoothly.

on 2/14/2009 11:27:00 PM

Man I didn't like this color. This sat on top of my skin looking the color of a pale creamsicle. Hooray for returns at CVS.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Product: This is a peachy colored matte blush in a round flip top plastic packaging.

Color comparisons to other popular products: Color is more muted and slightly less pink than Stila's Gerbera CC, and also a tad less pink (and not shimmery of course) version of Jane's Blushing Earth Sheer. So yeah, this is a straight up peach.

My experience: This of course, is a straight up peach, as the color comparisons above should have clued you in. It's also one of the few peach blushes I find I can actually tolerate. I tend to go for pinks, being a cool-to-neutral toned girl (AAB, NC/NW20, neutral-to-cool for complete info) so this is one of the few peaches I have in my mainly pink collection (I sooo need to diversify). And what can I say, this product is fantastic! It's wildly pigmented, and stays on for 6+ hours on me, and totally kicks the butt of other more high-end blushes I've tried (BB, MAC). It shows up very well so I use a less dense blush brush (also a skunk) with this baby. So quality-wise, this can't be faulted, although I think it -does- fade a little at the end of the day. However, the color is rather peachy, so although it does sell itself as a 'neutral' colour, I think it's still best suited to warmer girls. That being said, I do think if you are neutral-to-cool it is going to be alright too, for those days where you want something peachier. It's a good peach base with almost no pink, but at the same time not too orange to make it totally unwearable for warmer skintones. Still, if you are strongly cool-toned (and if you already find, say, Stila's Gerbera or Jane's Blushing Earth Sheer too peach for you) then this is not for you. Also the color is pretty light, so although it will probably show up on darker skintones, it may not look too natural, since it turns up light peach - unless of course that is the look you are going for! Overall, I really love this range, and it is SO worth the money when it is BOGOF - I only wish that they had a wider and more complex range of colors. It's a pity to see such a great formula at such a great price hampered by the lack of color choices. But for what you get, you can't complain. If you're looking for a straight up light peach blush that's matte and highly pigmented, and if you are fair and neutral-to-warm or leaning slightly to cool, this is something you should definitely try. However, if you prefer sheerer blushes, or shimmery blushes, or are strongly cooltoned or very dark-skinned, then you might want to give this a pass.

on 8/18/2006 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty peachy-pink blush as all the other reviwers have described. I was looking for a pinker blush, but after reading the reviews of this, I decided to try it and I'm really glad I did. I'm an NC30 with hazel eyes and reddish hair. A little expensive for drug store brand, but a good buy and there is quite a bit of blush so it'll last a while.

on 3/16/2006 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

this is beautiful~ gives my skin a nice pink glow. the brush it came with is crap, but when used with a normal blush brush you cant go wrong ^^ great texture, beautiful color.

Popular Blush Products