L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

This blush has a very hard texture in the package. Because of this it comes out very light which I like. It is hard to overdue it and is build able depending on what you want. I don't like this color though. I have fair skin with lots of redness and I am not sure what I was thinking with this light orange shade :(

on 5/25/2016 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I don't know why I haven't bought this blush it's been around so long, but I recently saw the hue Innocent Flush and had to have this pale peach.

I felt how soft and creamy it felt when I swatched it, but I was so disappointed to find that it has thousands of glitter particles all through it and after a couple of hours I just had a disco ball on my cheeks with no color to speak of.

To add insult to injury the entire blush just fell out of the compact and broke.

on 9/22/2013 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this blush.
I loved the color, it is a perfect matte peach-coral shade, leaning more towards peach and complemented my skin perfectly. I gave it 3/5 simply for the color. However, there were just so many cons to this product that I had to return it.
First of all, the packaging I found to be quite bulky and I did not use that brush that came with it. It was poor quality and nothing special.
Second of all, while the texture was soft to the touch, it was not finely milled and was just too powdery. Kind of created a mess when I would swirl my brush around.
Third, the way it FELT on my skin! I do not know what they put in those blushes, but it felt so so heavy on my skin that I just could not stand it. As soon as I applied it, I FELT like there was something on my cheeks. So it is definitely not lightweight..

It's too bad, because I really loved the color, however the cons were just too much for me to handle so I am now still on a search of finding a peach blush.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this in tender rose and love it so I thought I would try another shade. My skintone is fair and cool but this blush is neutral and it really works for me. I came across this little gem at the drugstore and the amazing coral color really caught my eye. The claim is true as this is super-blendable. You can layer as much as needed without being cakey. The brush included is useless as most are that come with blushes and powders. I use my e.l.f. kabuki brush and it is wonderful with applying blushes and any type of powders. This will leave your skin looking radiant. The shimmer in this gives a glowing effect. I can't remember the exact price of this but I'm thinking around $10. Definitely try this out! I hope I helped!

Looking for a peach blush earlier this year I tried this. I've used this brand in true rose and liked it, so I hoped this would work. Even on my fair skin this hardly showed without building it up quite a bit, and the shimmer mostly showed up. The compact is bulky, and for the price and payoff I was disappointed. Threw it out after trying a couple of times.

on 3/26/2013 10:56:00 PM

I Looove this product. I think it is one of the best blush that you can get for a very reasonably price. I would definitely suggest everybody to get it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Shade description: sheer peach (shimmer)

Pros

- beautiful finish
- blends well
- lasts

Cons

- sheer

Comments: This is a very sheer peach with the most beautiful glow. It doesn't provide much color on my NC37 skin tone, yet still manages to look really nice on. It's a great blush for when you want to add a bit of a glow to a matte blush or even use as a highlighter!

Will repurchase.

on 6/8/2012 9:27:00 AM

I was looking for a bright coral blush for going out at night and came across this one; it looked lighter than what I was looking for, but the peachy colour was too gorgeous to resist. Well, I was right; it is not bright at all and slightly too light for my skin tone, however I apply a lot so that the colour is brighter and it doesn't look caked on. It is a beautiful peach colour to wear for everyday and it is now one of my staples. This colour would suit many skin tones. The only con is the brush; several bristles fell out upon the first few applications. But, after that the bristles have stayed in place and the brush does distribute the product evenly.

on 5/12/2012 3:29:00 AM

I have the shimmery version of this blush. It's a light pinky peach and not very pigmented, but it's definitely buildable. It looks great on my NC25-30 skintone. It's hard to go wrong with it. But if you're more tan than that, it probably will not work for you as well. The shimmers aren't too much at all, and they give a nice, natural glow.

on 4/12/2012 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color of this. At first I was disappointed that it wasn't very pigmented, but I switched to a brush that picked up more product and now I am happy with the color. It is a beautiful shade if you are looking for a nice coral.