L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 2/9/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this blush! Itīs a sheer, peachy tone. Although Līoreal categorizes it as a neutral I would rather describe it as a warm tone and it goes well with my fair-medium but warm skin tone. It is more for the daytime when you are just trying to freshen up your face and keep it a more natural look. It will give you a certain glow and people will not even suspect you are wearing anything. For nighttime, it is not dramatic and rich enough for my liking, so I use another blush. The compact tends to be hard to open sometimes. When you try to open the top lid to get to the blush, you often end up opening the bottom part that holds the little brush (which I donīt use, I donīt find it useful). It does fade within a few hours. But you do get a great amount of product for the money. Overall, I think it is pretty good for a drugstore blush!

on 12/13/2012 3:53:00 PM

For anyone looking for a bright coral blush, this may be the product you're looking for. The color is very pigmented with golden glitter to give you a glowing look. It's looks natural and can easily be buildable. It's long lasting and if you're watching for good deals, you can get this for 40% off at some drug stores. The only down sides are the brush it comes with sucks and the little product you get.

on 6/1/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Innocent blush is a pale shimmery peach blush.it's got shimmers but when blended it becomes an almost satin finish! I pair it with barely blushing blush.it gives enought color to complete any bronzy-glowy look! I use either a brush or my fingers to obtain that satin finish! Love it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I found this at the drugstore when looking for a peachy blush. It honestly seemed to be the only shade that peaked my interest of all the blushes in the store.. Originally priced at around 17$ in Canada, it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It is a bit light for my medium olive skin tone (NC30) but gives a nice natural look just the same. With a heavy hand you can deffinately build this shade up to be a nice pop of colour. Innocent Flush brightens up my face and totally completes the look when paired with a peachy/nude gloss and simple cat eyes. P.S. There is a fine, fine shimmer / irredecent effect to this blush that gives a nice overall glow to the face, but not so much that it makes your cheekbones shine - it comes off as a really pretty sheen that brightens your face.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Price: It is not that this blush was crazy expensive (And I've obviously bought much more expensive blushes), but it is expensive for a drugstore blush. Because of that I gave it a 4 on the expensive rating, because I don't usually expect to pay that much for a L'Oreal product.

Overall Rating: This is the breakdown of why I gave this 3 lippies. I would've given it 5, because it has a wonderful and very blendable texture. It's super soft, very finely milled and feels great on the face. Also, the color is a beautiful matte peach that makes my complexion look bright, and well rested.

I took off 1 lipstick because I felt it was a little overpriced for what it was (just a matte wearable peachy blush color). Then I took off another lipstick (bringing it down to 3 lippies) because it takes a lot of this product to make it show up on my skin (NC30-35). That means that I end up using a lot of this blush, and it runs out way quicker (I've already completely used up this blush, I have yet to hit pan on ANY of my high-end blushes). Also, it doesn't last very long, and I would find myself having to re-apply a couple hours after putting it on, but because I don't carry around my blush with me all day long I would just find myself without anything on my face!

FYI: I had the old version of this blush, the matte one...I guess there's a newer version of it that is completely different? Hmmm...

on 6/26/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush looked very pretty on the shelf, but not so nice on my face. The colour looked bright and peachy in the store, but when I applied it at home, it just blended into my face and gave me a slightly red yet muddy look. Also, at almost $12, it was a bit pricey for a drugstore product. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

With all of the high end blushes in my collection it really is remarkable that I like this one so much. I'm very cool-toned and have to be careful with peachy shades. This is flattering and warm and gives me a sunny glow. It's definitely a summer-only product for me, but so are a lot of shades.

This blush started my love affair with glowy peachy cheeks. It's a go to for me and it just always looks wonderful on my NC25 skin. It makes me look so healthy and just alive. It's a great dupe for MAC's Peaches too. I simply love this blush and I will cry if it's ever discontinued.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I kept hearing about it on the makeup board...and I love a good drugstore find almost as much as I love a good peach blush!

So first I need to say that L'Oreal did something very, very annoying with this...they changed the color at some point, but they kept the same name on it. This explains why some reviewers call it matte, and others insist it has shimmer. I have now purchased both and they are hardly even close on color!

The matte version is straight-up orange peach, not a hint of pink. It reminds me of MAC Peaches, or Everyday Minerals Siesta. I have naturally pink cheeks, so I'm always happy to find a peach blush with no added pink. You must use a very light hand, or you will end up with clown stripes. It's VERY pigmented. It is also not the easiest blush to blend. There is a quality to the texture that feels almost emollient--swipe your finger across the pan and you will see what I mean. I ended up blending it with my fingers and that worked ok. The finished product was a very nice summery glow to my skin!

The shimmery version is totally different...a pink-peach with fine shimmer. More powdery, and blends slightly better.

Overall, this is a great buy...6 g for anywhere between 7 and 10 bucks. Wait until you see it on BOGO at your neighborhood drug store and pick it up even cheaper. It's a good addition to a blush stash for not much effort.

on 6/9/2009 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HG!! Gives a natural flush on my NC3 skin and looks more like great skin on than blush.