L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin type : Dry
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

3.1

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 2/15/2016 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice for a drugstore blush. Very soft and well pigmented on my light skin. Medium peachy pink color on me. Pretty universal shade I believe. It's large too but I thought was a bit expensive for drugstore. Blends well, not sure it was as long lasting as others but not too bad either. A bit bulky but that's because it has room under for brush. I use my own brush instead. Very soft powder and easy to apply. Better textures I've seen on a DS blush.

on 3/26/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was going through my makeup the other day, while cleaning up and threw out a bunch of products that I hardly touched, didn't like anymore, this blush was one of them. I love peach blushes and thought this one was neat to have, bought it and never used it. Colour payoff sucks, it's huge and bulky, wouldn't recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have no idea why I continue to give True Match blushes a chance. Every single one I've bought, I've been disappointed with. This one, I believe, is the worst. It doesn't even bother to show up on my dark skin no matter HOW I pack it on - I get NOTHIN'! I thought I could keep it as a highlighter, at least - nope - not even gonna do that! When I get home (because I'm at work right now - you can hardly tell, right?! LOL), this WILL find itself tossed in the garbage!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

According to the L'Oreal True Match scale I am a C1. Despite the fact that this particular blush is suggested for a N3-4 I decided to get it anyway. None of the colors that were designed for me really tickled my fancy and this one just kept jumping out at me. I was really excited but unfortunately this blush fell short of my expectations. Even though it was designed for someone with a darker skin tone then myself I really felt it had minimal pigmentation and hardly any staying power. Its very pretty bright peach in the pan however I can't seem to make this guy work for me :/ Perhaps next I will try Precious Peach (N1-2) but I think that will be the last chance I give to any of the L'Oreal True Match line.

Rating: 3
Price: 2
Package Quality: 2
Buy Again: No

on 6/23/2011 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm an NC 40-42 and I really wanted a peach blush, so I bought this. It does not show up on my skin at all! If I layer it heavy enough, it looks kinda pink but still hardly any color there. This is better for lighter skinned girls.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this blush is BEAUTIFUL!!! i was browsing around walgreens & this plus the precious peach caught my eye. love how it isnt glittery or shimmery that i can tell & if it is any kind of shimmery then it is barely there. Innocent Flush brightens up my whole face (NC25). A soft pinky peach that is decently pigmented so you can build it up. The packaging is ugly though. Not crazy about the scratchy brush but it does the job if need be. $10.99 at walgreens but I also spotted it at Walmart for just $7.00!
UPDATE: I finally made my rounds thru my blush collection and am wearing this today (11/13/11). I am reminded why I bought it. Beautiful ...definately without a doubt MATTE neutral peachy pink blush. Its pretty much the perfect go to blush without any annoying shimmer or glitter which I'm hating right now because it gets all over my babies when I kiss them. I got this back in January/Feb just fyi. I dont know why people say there is shimmer in this because there isnt. My eyesight is fine and I am not hallucinating. I noticed people mentioning that they might have changed the formula so that might explain it.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This blush looks really cute in the pan, but on my tan skin tone (NC42), it doesn't show up. \= Well, it gives me a little flush. I think the shade above this, n3-4 showed up better. I do love the texture of these blushes, they're so soft! Very blendable. Another thing I don't like is the price. I think it was around $10.

on 7/16/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

to sparkly... especially for my large pores and oily skin, plus other then the sparkles it doesn't really have any pigmentation. Also i don't like how they chose to put in a a crappy brush and mirror instead of more products, because it looks like there is a lot of product... but really there isn't much

on 2/13/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color and seems to last the whole day on my skin! It gives me a super natural flush! I initally bought it on a whim at CVS, but have grown to love it. It's actually replaced my MAC Dame as my everyday blush recently!

on 1/16/2008 6:42:00 PM

I second-guess myself a lot when picking out shades so this colour was picked out for me (Asian, NC20) by an SA when I told her I was looking for a blush to give me a natural flush.
Pros: Although it might seem pricy for a drugstore blush, you get a lot of it. I liked the big, round packaging because it's very easy to swirl your brush around in. The brush picks up the colour very easily (not like my Revlon) and it goes on lightly so you can build it up.
Cons: When I checked in a mirror less than 5 hours later, a lot of it had faded on me, and it looked like it had turned a bit too peach/orange so I didn't have that pretty flush I was after anymore (although I did have it initially).
I'm returning it and going to look for a pinker blush that has more lasting power.

Popular Blush Products