L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

4.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 2/19/2010 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this blush so much! It's a gorgeous straight up peach, with no pink undertones. It makes my pale skin come ALIVE, is easy to blend and looks like I have a natural peachy sun-kissed look. I wear MAC mineralized skinfinish in soft and gentle on top of this, which gives me an amazing glow like you see on celebrities LOL. And I need all the glow I can get because my 44 year old skin is dry:) This blush lasts all day!! Great staying power:) I will buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this blush! It is a great shade for my skin and I think it has decent staying power. I don't use blush very often, but when I do, it's this! L'Oreal makes it very easy to match the product with your skin tone, it was easy to pick out a shade that was good for my skin tone and they are true to their words, definitely worth trying.

Popular Blush Products