L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by skin type : Other
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

3.7

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Nooo! So underwhelmed. The color in the package is beautiful - a gorgeous coral-y peach. However, there's really so little color payoff. I notice that others have said that and chalked it up to their tans or olive skin tones, but I'm a PPP and really can hardly see this color on my fair skin. I'd be ok with that if this color seemed to be buildable, but it's not.

Additionally, it's waaaaay too shimmery. Sinks into pores. Too shiny + too little color= yuck. Disappointing!

Very natural sort of pink sort of peach color that lasts. Soft texture and great price.

I am so obsessed with this stuff. Everyone says it's really sheer and natural, on me it is natural but it is pretty bright. I found this blush to be very pigmented, so I use a tiny bit and then apply loose translucent powder on top to make it look even more natural. I love that it has no glitter or shimmer, but it doesn't look dull. It is a pretty peachy pink, although to me it seems more on the peach side. As another reviewer mentioned, it is like L'Oreal Charmed Peach but without the shimmer, which is exactly what I wanted. Also it is SO finely milled. I only used covergirl blush before which is more rough, the L'Oreal one is super smooth and soft. The only flaw I have with this blush is that it's really expensive for a drugstore blush, but the case is huge so even though I would buy it again, I doubt I'll have to. I love this blush for when I'm wearing neutral eyeshawdow (that brown doe eyed look), and I want a little pop for the blush. Gorgeous! Oh and I forgot to mention, the packaging is ugly and bulky due to the mirror in it. So for travel, this blush is a little inconvenient.