L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by age: 44-55
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

3.3

on 6/1/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Innocent blush is a pale shimmery peach blush.it's got shimmers but when blended it becomes an almost satin finish! I pair it with barely blushing blush.it gives enought color to complete any bronzy-glowy look! I use either a brush or my fingers to obtain that satin finish! Love it!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have no idea why I continue to give True Match blushes a chance. Every single one I've bought, I've been disappointed with. This one, I believe, is the worst. It doesn't even bother to show up on my dark skin no matter HOW I pack it on - I get NOTHIN'! I thought I could keep it as a highlighter, at least - nope - not even gonna do that! When I get home (because I'm at work right now - you can hardly tell, right?! LOL), this WILL find itself tossed in the garbage!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

With all of the high end blushes in my collection it really is remarkable that I like this one so much. I'm very cool-toned and have to be careful with peachy shades. This is flattering and warm and gives me a sunny glow. It's definitely a summer-only product for me, but so are a lot of shades.

on 2/20/2009 10:00:00 AM

This blush looks very pretty in the pan and looks wonderful when just applied. The problem, if you have oily skin, is that it turns a very unflattering orange. This used to be my favorite blush. It looked so pretty and natural, at least in my makeup mirror, when initially applied. Hours later, I caught a glimpse of myself in a bathrroom mirror and was shocked by how orange it was. I immediately threw it away. I have no use for products that "turn" on you.

on 11/15/2007 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you're in the market for a matte clear peach blush, this one is definitely worth a look. The colour just gives a healthy glow and it has great staying power. I compared it to some of my MAC blushes and it seems to bridge the gap between Cheek and Peaches quite nicely. Soft texure and a half decent brush if you happen to be caught without one. A keeper. :P

on 2/9/2006 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What more can I say other than to join the chorus of praise? Nicely pigmented matte blush that is super smoooth on application. Not dry and flyaway, not hard and cakey. The color is a soft pink-peach; maybe you could call it a very light coral. It would be lovely on a PPP, FFF, or MMM -- cool or warm tones. It would work on either.