L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by age: 36-43
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

3.6

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 3/22/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Not a long review here ...but just a quick hello to say this is a great blush. Matte, smooth blendable peachy coral blush. Beautiful on my Light olive complexion. Its a great everyday blush for a professional makeup look. Price wise not too bad.

Looking for a peach blush earlier this year I tried this. I've used this brand in true rose and liked it, so I hoped this would work. Even on my fair skin this hardly showed without building it up quite a bit, and the shimmer mostly showed up. The compact is bulky, and for the price and payoff I was disappointed. Threw it out after trying a couple of times.

on 10/10/2011 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I decided to give this a try because it is now at The Dollar Tree. I picked up this color and barely blushing, but I really prefer this one. At first I thought it would be too light for my light olive skin, but it's GORGEOUS! It gives you a "lit from within" glow and a nice flush. It's everything I wanted Benefit's Thrrrob to be and more. I actually tossed the Benefit because it barely shows up. This is almost matte with a slight sheen. Just a healthy, peachy color that blends so well and lasts all day.

on 2/19/2010 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this blush so much! It's a gorgeous straight up peach, with no pink undertones. It makes my pale skin come ALIVE, is easy to blend and looks like I have a natural peachy sun-kissed look. I wear MAC mineralized skinfinish in soft and gentle on top of this, which gives me an amazing glow like you see on celebrities LOL. And I need all the glow I can get because my 44 year old skin is dry:) This blush lasts all day!! Great staying power:) I will buy again.

on 9/27/2009 11:55:00 AM

A BOGO at Walgreen's and selected this one because it looked really pretty on the pot. I've tried it three times and haven't been satisftied but I'll keep trying because almost everyone at MUA likes this color. It may be the way that I'm applying it. Will keep trying. It will be in my makeup train. I love playing with makeup so one of these days, I will find the right hand pressure to apply this on my skin without looking too peachy.

on 2/14/2009 11:27:00 PM

Man I didn't like this color. This sat on top of my skin looking the color of a pale creamsicle. Hooray for returns at CVS.

on 5/7/2007 11:58:00 AM

Very nice blush kind of a peachy-pink color. Smooth application and seems to last on my FFF skin. Easy to blend with nice coverage and no noticeable shimmer. Gives a glow to the skin without shine. The ONLY reason I wouldn't purchase this again is that it turned a little too peach on my skin. I am definitely going to try other blush colors in this line though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty matte peach blush. Goes on my light PPP with yellow/neutral undertoned skin as mostly peach with just the tiniest hint of pink. I like using Innocent Flush on the apples of my cheeks and then using L'oreal's Baby Blossom blush (shiimery warm baby-pink) over top. The combination (Innocent Flush + Baby Blossom) creates a beautiful warm, glowy, shimmery peachy-pink color on the cheeks!

Popular Blush Products