L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by age: 30-35
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

4.1

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

This blush has a very hard texture in the package. Because of this it comes out very light which I like. It is hard to overdue it and is build able depending on what you want. I don't like this color though. I have fair skin with lots of redness and I am not sure what I was thinking with this light orange shade :(

on 2/15/2016 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice for a drugstore blush. Very soft and well pigmented on my light skin. Medium peachy pink color on me. Pretty universal shade I believe. It's large too but I thought was a bit expensive for drugstore. Blends well, not sure it was as long lasting as others but not too bad either. A bit bulky but that's because it has room under for brush. I use my own brush instead. Very soft powder and easy to apply. Better textures I've seen on a DS blush.

on 2/9/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this blush! Itīs a sheer, peachy tone. Although Līoreal categorizes it as a neutral I would rather describe it as a warm tone and it goes well with my fair-medium but warm skin tone. It is more for the daytime when you are just trying to freshen up your face and keep it a more natural look. It will give you a certain glow and people will not even suspect you are wearing anything. For nighttime, it is not dramatic and rich enough for my liking, so I use another blush. The compact tends to be hard to open sometimes. When you try to open the top lid to get to the blush, you often end up opening the bottom part that holds the little brush (which I donīt use, I donīt find it useful). It does fade within a few hours. But you do get a great amount of product for the money. Overall, I think it is pretty good for a drugstore blush!

on 3/18/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I fall into that too fair to wear blush category, the irony is being fair is you almost have to add some color. I've been wanting to experiment with blush and not spend a ton of money. I had recently shelled out for an Amazonian Clay blush from Tarte, which I tried a few times, hated and had to swap. My current skin tone is somewhere between NC10 and NC15. I purchased this and Bare Honey. Innocent Flush is labeled for N3-4 and I am probably level 2 in warm or neutral, but I wanted to give something with a bit more color a try for some photos. This is still wearable for those lighter than N3-4, it's more pronounced that level 1-2 but not over powering. The color is somewhere between peach and coral, like other true match shades it does have shimmer but thank god no glimmer or frost.

on 1/31/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got started with these blushes with n 1-2 in Precious Peach, when I realized I was warm toned but pale, and that a subtle warm blush would be a much better choice than bright pinks. I picked up a few more colors, and eventually decided to get this one too. This is the pinkest and the newest of the ones I have (I only have W's and N's, I can't do the cools at all), but it's not totally pink, it definitely has peach in it as well, which is great for my tone. (As opposed to Benefit Dandelion which is just pink, and matte). It's almost a subtle coral, but neutral, not too warm. This blush, as well as the other ones on the lower numbered end of the spectrum are for fairer skin tones. I'm not sure how it would work on darker tones. I'm sure someone could rock it, but it is a light color. It's light but noticeable, gives a nice glow without looking streaky or too pink. This is my newest one so far, so I haven't used it as extensively as the Peach or the Bare Honey, but I do like it a lot. The whole line is lighter on than it appears in the pan. These blushes really do blend well and while they all have a slight shimmer it's not obnoxious. Most of these blushes are beautifully flattering and great for work or interviews.

The pan is fantastic for its size and width, so you can really get a good sized blush brush full of product. I don't use the brush that comes with it, (it's pretty junky and sheds) but it can be useful if you are going out and don't want to take a huge brush with you. And of course the mirror comes in handy too. But I don't generally bring them anywhere since they do break if you drop them and then you have to repot it. (But they are salvageable, I don't just throw away what I have left.) I have about 5 colors from this line and I really love them. You can get them for about $10 even though some stores ask for $14. L'oreal almost always has coupons and sales so I just wait for those. My biggest issue with these blushes (other than the breaking) is that they sometimes are all kinds of weird shades in the store. I've picked up what was supposed to be a color I'm used to, and its pale or dark or weird and oxidized; not at all what it is supposed to be. So compare them and get a good fresh one. I haven't ever had it happen to me once I had it home, no matter how long I had it for. So just be on the look out for that.

on 3/26/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was going through my makeup the other day, while cleaning up and threw out a bunch of products that I hardly touched, didn't like anymore, this blush was one of them. I love peach blushes and thought this one was neat to have, bought it and never used it. Colour payoff sucks, it's huge and bulky, wouldn't recommend it.

on 6/8/2012 9:27:00 AM

I was looking for a bright coral blush for going out at night and came across this one; it looked lighter than what I was looking for, but the peachy colour was too gorgeous to resist. Well, I was right; it is not bright at all and slightly too light for my skin tone, however I apply a lot so that the colour is brighter and it doesn't look caked on. It is a beautiful peach colour to wear for everyday and it is now one of my staples. This colour would suit many skin tones. The only con is the brush; several bristles fell out upon the first few applications. But, after that the bristles have stayed in place and the brush does distribute the product evenly.

on 7/19/2011 7:52:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wow, I never would have picked up this shade if it had not been for the reviews here and following L'Oreal's skin tone matching suggestions. At Rite Aid I thought it was way too orange and would never work for me. Thank goodness I ignored that thought . . . this is the best blush shade I've bought for myself in years (high-end included). It just naturally brightens my entire face. The powder is finely milled and they are right, super blendable. Love, love, love it. And I like that it's in a huge circular pan. The head of my blush brush fits nicely in it to get adequate coverage. I would highly suggest this shade to anyone with fair/light neutral toned skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this blush is BEAUTIFUL!!! i was browsing around walgreens & this plus the precious peach caught my eye. love how it isnt glittery or shimmery that i can tell & if it is any kind of shimmery then it is barely there. Innocent Flush brightens up my whole face (NC25). A soft pinky peach that is decently pigmented so you can build it up. The packaging is ugly though. Not crazy about the scratchy brush but it does the job if need be. $10.99 at walgreens but I also spotted it at Walmart for just $7.00!
UPDATE: I finally made my rounds thru my blush collection and am wearing this today (11/13/11). I am reminded why I bought it. Beautiful ...definately without a doubt MATTE neutral peachy pink blush. Its pretty much the perfect go to blush without any annoying shimmer or glitter which I'm hating right now because it gets all over my babies when I kiss them. I got this back in January/Feb just fyi. I dont know why people say there is shimmer in this because there isnt. My eyesight is fine and I am not hallucinating. I noticed people mentioning that they might have changed the formula so that might explain it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a very underrated product. I love it. I'm very pale with blue eyes and dyed red hair and this is the perfect flush for me. (I wear True Match foundation in W1, so N3-4 isn't a "match" for my skintone, but it's so pretty!) It's very nicely pigmented and it blends well, so I never look overdone or like I'm wearing too much blush. I was hunting all over for a nice peachy coral blush, and this is exactly it. Also, the pan is HUGE so it's going to basically last forever. I honestly think this blush would look amazing on just about any skin tone.